Reviews for A Dragon's Tale
general zargon chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
I loved this one-shot, what with John getting whumped and meeting a pair of dragons (I LOLed and went 'awwww' at the cuteness of John playing fetch with a baby dragon), and I thought you wrote it all really well! There was great description, characterization, and it was just all around a terrific story. I hope you write more for this fandom and keep up the excellent work!
Becks chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Just came across your stories. I've loved them, especially this one. I hope you wrote more about Emma and Ivy. It was a fun read.
sheppardlover928 chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Another great story-I love dragon stories where the dragons are sentient. In between reading SGA fanfiction, I am reading the Dragonriders of Pern series, which is about sentient dragons and their human riders which are really great stories too! I would love to read a followup of yoour story, where my fave pilot actually got his dream to ride Ivy! Hint Hint!
theicemenace chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Sorry it took so long to get to this. It was well written and kept me on the edge of my seat.
kirroth chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
I was hoping the dragon would be friendly and at least a little sentient, and you didn't disappoint. :D I love stories involving dragons, they're just cool. The John-Emma cuddle scene was adorable.
Morell chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Wow, great story. I love dragons. Please write a follow up!
Astraldust chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Ah...the great thing about Stargate travel is the variety of things one may encounter. Ivy and Emma were just adorable. Thanks for writing John's little dragon adventure.
Njam chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
YAY dragons and sga. This is a awesome fic.

I hope that john gets to ride Ivy.
piloteria chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Really loved this story. Great whump of course but I liked the sweetness of the baby and momma dragon quite a bit as well. The dialogue was very well done and fun to read. I especially like Rodney and John's banter. Couple very memorable lines. One I recall was... "there you should have no trouble getting through. Rodney was able to get past." Thanks for the story.
reen212000 chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Aww! John... That guy gets into so much trouble! Fun story!
donttouch chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Awesomeness! I have been missing your stories. God how I love it! I LOVE dragons! JUST like I pictured a dragon story with John in it :D YAY! *throws puppies*

Love, Winnie
Spacefan chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
This was one of the cutest and sweetest stories I've read in a long time. I really liked the interplay between John, "Mom," and little Emma. You know, this is sequel worthy...
Delka chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
A as ever. Wasn't sure about the idea of dragons at first (I've got my own picture in my head) but it ended up working. And had the Rodney banter to a T! And the line when John was coming up with the name "Emma" was great too. Thanksa gain. We just need to see some more stories.(hint,hint) Darn that real life. ;)
Linnzi chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Wonderful story! I really enoyed this. Loved the dragons, loved the team banter and friendship, and last, but never least, LOVED the Shep whump. A really entertaining and fun story. Thanks for sharing! :)
Trishkafibble chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
So cute! And actiony and teamy and all that, too...but cute! _ It's lovely seeing John have such a sweet encounter, unencumbered by the complications of human relations. He deserves dragon pals, if anyone does! Thanks for sharing!