Reviews for A Dragon's Tale
Vadercat chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
Cute story. Maybe they were connected by the Ancient Gene and could generally understand him without actually being able to communicate with him or maybe if he had stayed longer they would have learned English and been able to talk to him through their minds.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2015
Hahaha XD I also wanted to see how Woolsey would have for face if Shep brought the Dragon to Atlantis XD :D XD Hilarious and would have made my day hehe
general zargon chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
I loved this one-shot, what with John getting whumped and meeting a pair of dragons (I LOLed and went 'awwww' at the cuteness of John playing fetch with a baby dragon), and I thought you wrote it all really well! There was great description, characterization, and it was just all around a terrific story. I hope you write more for this fandom and keep up the excellent work!
Becks chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Just came across your stories. I've loved them, especially this one. I hope you wrote more about Emma and Ivy. It was a fun read.
sheppardlover928 chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Another great story-I love dragon stories where the dragons are sentient. In between reading SGA fanfiction, I am reading the Dragonriders of Pern series, which is about sentient dragons and their human riders which are really great stories too! I would love to read a followup of yoour story, where my fave pilot actually got his dream to ride Ivy! Hint Hint!
theicemenace chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Sorry it took so long to get to this. It was well written and kept me on the edge of my seat.
kirroth chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
I was hoping the dragon would be friendly and at least a little sentient, and you didn't disappoint. :D I love stories involving dragons, they're just cool. The John-Emma cuddle scene was adorable.
Morell chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Wow, great story. I love dragons. Please write a follow up!
Astraldust chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Ah...the great thing about Stargate travel is the variety of things one may encounter. Ivy and Emma were just adorable. Thanks for writing John's little dragon adventure.
Njam chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
YAY dragons and sga. This is a awesome fic.

I hope that john gets to ride Ivy.
piloteria chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Really loved this story. Great whump of course but I liked the sweetness of the baby and momma dragon quite a bit as well. The dialogue was very well done and fun to read. I especially like Rodney and John's banter. Couple very memorable lines. One I recall was... "there you should have no trouble getting through. Rodney was able to get past." Thanks for the story.
reen212000 chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Aww! John... That guy gets into so much trouble! Fun story!
donttouch chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Awesomeness! I have been missing your stories. God how I love it! I LOVE dragons! JUST like I pictured a dragon story with John in it :D YAY! *throws puppies*

Love, Winnie
Spacefan chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
This was one of the cutest and sweetest stories I've read in a long time. I really liked the interplay between John, "Mom," and little Emma. You know, this is sequel worthy...
Delka chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
A as ever. Wasn't sure about the idea of dragons at first (I've got my own picture in my head) but it ended up working. And had the Rodney banter to a T! And the line when John was coming up with the name "Emma" was great too. Thanksa gain. We just need to see some more stories.(hint,hint) Darn that real life. ;)