Reviews for Lotuseaters
narrizan chapter 1 . 4/4/2017
OH MY GOD! - Just - O ... brilliant, insane and beautiful! - Zan
neverchoco chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Only a few authors can write stories that make your heart wrench. You're one of them.

I love this. The madness is so easily there, but it's not too much, you know?

One thing,

The clarity in some parts are not so clear... if you'd read the part linking beads and... the other thing. I may be wrong, I read this just now at 12 o'clock midnight.

High praise though! Love it to it's deepest core!
hollyivy7 chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
what?
ForeverFalling86 chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
That was amazing. The discriptions were simply vivid and beautiful. I love the parts where Lavi is tormenting Kanda about him never leaving him and never being about to forget him. And the fact that its all in his mind...its just amazing. Great job.

ForeverFalling.
Kuro49 chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
The imagery was simply wow.

Everything that was happening inside Kanda's head just left such a lasting image, from the farmhouse to the fields and most of all the well of course. When the cat appeared, I seriously asked myself when Kanda would through it down the well... XDD But you always surprise me! The cat is Rabi... and actually so is many things. :D

Kanda lives in the world of Rabi. Fav lines: I am the flea on your flesh... I am the glare in your eyes. I am the hum in your ears. I am the sugar on your tongue.

Your style is so unique, it just kills me reading your work again! Thank you for sharing~ V

Kuro
Wind In Your Whiskers chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Mindblowing.

My eyes were riveted to the screen, they just couldn't move. So this is how it'll be like when the war is over in your mind? Rabi leaves...

Or is he dead.

Linali died.

That much is clear, especially when you mentioned that 'her brother suffers'.

The whole chunk with Rabi replying and all... it's just Kanda's brain imagining it, right?

He knows the other so well

that he can imagine what the Bookman Junior would say

His reactions.

You deserve all the love in the world, playing with the minds of people seems to be your forte, and I thought you were dead.

Random.

It's just cos you haven't updated for so long...

Do write more, kk?