Reviews for madly
aichioluv chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
it's always a sad thing, writers portraying gippal as someone who wouldn't admit to rikku of his feelings. it's pretty characteristic now :)

... im sorry but i don't know what a footfall is. could you care to educate me what that is? . *apologises for ignorance*
always-kh chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
i liked the ending line there it's pretty true too honestly. and this is well-written and well told. nice.
Daanana chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Beautifully written. I am speechless.
PrettyGothGirl chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Wow.

Yeah, tug the heartstrings. Poor conflicted Gippal. And Rikku isn't much better with just walking away every morning. So, you made them both at fault for what's going on.

Very well done. :P
QueenAlla chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
That was sweet, well done and well written :) Love the pairing.
Valentine'sNinja chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Good grief, someone slap some sense into Gippal! I haven't really read any FFX fics in a while and I don't know how I missed this one. It was very nicely written and angsty! Is it a guy thing or a Gippal thing that he can't tell her to stay? Anyway, this was a really nice piece and hopefully you'll go into it again?

Joey
shasta chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
that was soo heart-breakingly good. *wipes a tear* kudos to you! \(O)/
elegant.lil.lady chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Wow, that was amazing! Really well-written, so much angst. Great job!
konnonor chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
'RIKKU WAS HERE' I can imagine /her/ saying that out loud. Hahahahaha. xDD

This is nice. Short and sweet. Lol. Yea, new fandom. P:
Tee Vee chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
This was so beautifully written, I'm squealing inside. Hahah! Really, though, it's crazy, and it's raw, and it's binding; I absolutely adore this fic. I admit there were parts of the story that were slightly confusing, and bits of imagery (and symbolism?) that I didn't quite follow (What was up with all that hair? And was there some connection between the respiratory tract, hair, and bedsheets that I didn't catch? Heheh! ;P), but it doesn't take away from the story itself. Your Gippal fascinates me, and Rikku is almost an absent character; something that makes this seem almost dreamlike. This is something not seen a lot in their stories, and you executed it wonderfully. I hope to see more from you in the future.

Smile! :)