Reviews for Ultra Somnium
O chapter 8 . 6/11/2012
I realy wish you would continue whith this because this story is realy good.
Weskette chapter 8 . 8/24/2011
You do not know how dissapointed I was when I saw the last update date. No Cage Worse is amazing, and to see this end here? With no update in two years? Terribly dissapointing...
C chapter 8 . 4/23/2010
A very well written (albeit incomplete) story. I like how the momentum was very carefully built up in every chapter, and that even the new characters and situations are easy to imagine in my head. It would be a real shame to leave it incomplete. I'm looking forward to reading new chapters, and eventually, the ending itself! _
stillnotanotherone chapter 8 . 10/30/2009
Fantastic sequel so far, which shows every sign of being as good as No Cage Worse.

So you have to continue it. It wouldn't be fair otherwise!
Rattlin666666 chapter 8 . 7/23/2009
I've read both your stories, and they're great. You write very well, especially for a first fan fiction. I hope you pick this up again, it would be a shame to stop.

I really liked your description of Jill's struggle, both in No Cage Worse and here. I think I would go insane if I went through what she had to. I was actually starting to plot out a story of the events from RE5 from Jill's perspective until I read No Cage Worse. Way to write a version better then anything I could put out! Kill my story will you lol.

Anyways, please keep writing!
Kenshin13 chapter 8 . 5/16/2009
Just read all 8 parts in one sitting. There is nothing that I love more than a very well written fanfic and this is certainly it! I am so glad that you decided to do a sequel to your last story, I really loved that one. I eagerly await updates and learning where you will take this story, great job!
Kenshin13 chapter 7 . 5/16/2009
A new challenger approaches!
MsValentine chapter 6 . 5/6/2009
So happy to see that you decided to write a sequel, I cant wait to see where this goes.
RE85 chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
I love your writing! Keep up the stories. I'm dying to see what happens next.
Squeakin chapter 3 . 5/5/2009
Oh yay, a sequel!

Sounds very interesting, I'll be watching!