Reviews for Timebomb
Spirahl chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
You should update this.

Immediately.

Joker'sOnlyFear chapter 2 . 5/11/2009
Cliffhanger! Ah! I can't STAND them - but they're also what make stories so damn good. Liked how you had Joker call Jonathan his "little sparrow." Although I beg of you PLEASE do not turn this into a threesome or whatever with Two-Face or anyone else! Crane is Joker's little bitch, and his alone (and of course vice-versa). I am slightly cofused, though - are they now at Arkham? And what was up with the campsite?
Spirahl'n'Kittehn chapter 2 . 5/9/2009
Dude, you've /got/ to keep this going.

Everything about it is amazing: the characters, the dialogue, the way it's written; everything.

I'm really looking forward to see where you're gonna take this. :3
shann1 chapter 2 . 5/6/2009
Great beginning! All my favourite boys in one happy-go-lucky frolic...well maybe that's a bit optimistic considering how much they like beating the snot out of each other, but you get where I'm goin'...

Keep up the great work!
C4l1f0rn14St0p chapter 2 . 5/6/2009
I like where this is going. It's a little scattered but that's fine too. Please continue this ASAP!

I love how you write Crane, and the Joker, but especially Two-Face ("Harvey Harvey Harvey Dent!" as Joker might say...)

My favorite descriptions of him:

Two Face cocks his available eyebrow; his impression of a smirk.

and

He bounces once and flops on his back, distantly aware that Two Face is standing over him, letting stringy trails of spit drip on his face as the dead corner of his mouth droops a sneer.

The way you describe Two-Face's physical deformity is great. The way things are 'dead' and such. You don't just SAY they're charred or burned or deformed. You give them something else... Am I making sense?

Anyway, please continue! I'd like to see where this is going.
Rainbow Smite chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
You have me intrigued, to say the least. I'm addicted to Joker/Crane, you see. Anything with them, I'll read and I have to say that I've read them all. Compared to some of the stuff, well, most of it, this is very good. But as a note, you can't get drunk off of mouth wash. I just read the label and I didn't see anything about ethyl or isopropyl alcohol. Ethyl is the kind you drink, and isopropyl is the kind you don't unless you want a pricey tip to poison control. Also, I don't know if it's just me, but it seemed sort of vague. It could just be me here, though. I hope you write more soon, as I have no life.