Reviews for Time Continues On
Jasper-Damon's Princess chapter 21 . 9/4/2015
I love this story
Wish there was more
I really hope you write a sequel :)
~ Belle
Guest chapter 21 . 8/11/2015
Really enjoyed your story. Thank you
kantorkan chapter 21 . 4/15/2015
Well just don't leave your readers the other hand we know they live happily ever after since Bella would never let Jasper fall to his fears of his sire.
kantorkan chapter 20 . 4/15/2015
It is sad that you have not written more stories,or finished the ones you have started.
kantorkan chapter 18 . 4/15/2015
Can't wait to see what she does to Aro. still wonder why Jane was so concerned about Bella not seeing the family my answer will come soon?
kantorkan chapter 13 . 4/14/2015
Just how many gifts does she have and how are they connected? can't wait until Jasper gets to check out Bella's new and improved boobs.
kantorkan chapter 12 . 4/14/2015
Once she gets over her poor pitiful me stage and talks to Eleazar i guess they will work on her gifts then they can work on the plans to destroy Aro's guess is that she can use her emotions as a weapon,that is where Aro will feel the they admit they are mates am guessing she can connect with Jasper and use his empathy and boost their gifts also.
kantorkan chapter 10 . 4/14/2015
Well lets see what Aro's worst nightmare is going to be like when she wakes.
kantorkan chapter 8 . 4/14/2015
When she is turned she will be a bad ass so Alice 's gift will be it because of them being mates and her gift enhancing his? is that were the fear Aro will be feeling come from? lets get this show on the road.
kantorkan chapter 6 . 4/14/2015
I thought you said earlier that Charlie died right after she graduated? what kind of stink is Jakey going to put up when she goes to talk to him?
kantorkan chapter 3 . 4/14/2015
Who are these other she writes about? hopefully when using her gift she can crush Aro to dust slowly as he feels the pain of all he has condemned to death due to his greed.
kantorkan chapter 2 . 4/14/2015
Will her shield kick in to defeat or defend against the Volturi,how will her Jasper survive?
kantorkan chapter 1 . 4/14/2015
Is it the Volturi? who will survive? and it is heels not Jasper be spiriting her away from trouble.
Guest chapter 21 . 1/27/2015