Reviews for Time Continues On
jeoliverio chapter 21 . 2/17
I would love a sequal, I hope there is one? This story we good, I am wondering what happened to Maria?
andrewpine chapter 21 . 12/17/2016
She took out Aro and he is afraid she can't handle Maria,ye of little you write a sequel?
andrewpine chapter 19 . 12/17/2016
She returned my gaze with love...When Aro and his gang show up why doesn't she just conjure up another storm and zap him with lightening and watch him slowly,very slowly, burn from the 's what i would do.
andrewpine chapter 18 . 12/17/2016
Aro ain't stupid so when he found out that Bella can block Jane and Alec why didn't he take her back with him change her and try to bind her to him?
Also he would not have had to kill Eddie he could have just had Chelsea bind him while he was under Alec's gift and left after killing the rest. ** out of five stars.
andrewpine chapter 17 . 12/17/2016
We both knew...Surprised Peter didn't already know what was going on and had not called Jasper.
andrewpine chapter 12 . 12/17/2016
Jasper Is in denial...I am surprised that if Alice knew those two are true Mates Bella didn't seem inclined to jump Jasper after they fed,also she doesn't act like there is any pull between the two of will this wonderful eternal relationship begin because they/she still need to go destroy the Volturi?
andrewpine chapter 10 . 12/16/2016
yet another emergency turning,original.
andrewpine chapter 9 . 12/16/2016
Bella's change will get it that much closer to Aro's destruction.
andrewpine chapter 4 . 12/16/2016
Bite her so she can go kick some ass.
andrewpine chapter 3 . 12/16/2016
Hopefully the vampire Bella will destroy the Volturi slowly and horribly leaving Aro to last so he can see his world crumble before him,please.
Why did Jane protect her from watching them destroy her family?
andrewpine chapter 1 . 12/16/2016
What happened,the Volturi decide not to wait after the squirrel munchers kept thumbing their noses at the laws?
Michelle Law chapter 21 . 10/26/2016
Thank you for keeping the lemons classy and to a minimum. I really liked this story. I hope they kicked Maria's skanky BEhind!
Corseted.Pirate chapter 11 . 5/12/2016
Noticed an error that you may wish to correct at some point.
Use ctrlf to find on page:
udder

Udder and Utter are often confused so please do not feel bad or like I'm criticizing you by mentioning it. The thing is udder only has one meaning, that being mammary glands. While utter has a few different meanings depending upon its use, you are trying to say complete or completely so utter is the word you want.
Sassyvampmama chapter 21 . 3/16/2016
Thank you for sharing.
Jasper-Damon's Princess chapter 21 . 9/4/2015
I love this story
Wish there was more
I really hope you write a sequel :)
~ Belle