Reviews for Time Continues On
ForrestersWitch chapter 19 . 2/18
sequel definitely hope to see you back on FF soon5 years is too long
juliet709 chapter 21 . 11/6/2013
i would love to see more of this. great story.
ForrestersWitch chapter 21 . 8/6/2013
This SO deserves a sequel. so very well done the story being the focus with lemons instead of the lemons being punctuated with story! very engaging thank you for sharing your talent!
AbbeNormal chapter 21 . 8/5/2013
Hi there,
I'm not sure if you will see this review, or even if you come here anymore...but, I would be remised if I didn't tell you how outstanding I found your story. I'm a little under the weather today, and I wanted to read a Jasper and Bella story I hadn't yet. I found yours, and I'm so glad I did. You wrote an awesome piece of work, and I'm so in awe of it. It took me to new lows to new highs...and I can't thank you enough. You are a great writer, and I hope at some point you write your own work. You take care.

Mary :o)
Guest chapter 21 . 4/3/2013
That was just simply AMAZING! One of the BEST fan fics I have read!
Rhonda B chapter 21 . 3/10/2013
Is there a Sequel to this story? I got hooked on the 1st one..It was awesome!
aesir21 chapter 13 . 1/29/2013
awesome thundering first official kiss
sissy chapter 3 . 1/26/2013
:""""""(
Thegoddessofwar101 chapter 5 . 1/27/2013
I love this story so far!
SwanCall chapter 21 . 12/20/2012
First I want to say WOW. I have read and followed ALOT of Jasper and Bella stories this one by far is my favorite I believe. I loved how you told the story and were able to do it in such a way you didn't need the 40 plus pages some stories used. I was really mesmerized by everything the details and all and absolutely enjoyed it. If you do a sequel I will be sure to follow and read it as well. Thank you so so much for writing such an expressive and vivid story that can easily hold a persons attention to the very end. 3
Myra Bones chapter 6 . 12/8/2012
Wait, didn't Charlie die before the wedding?
DeathsQueen26 chapter 21 . 10/3/2012
I want a sequel!
mummy2triplets chapter 21 . 8/10/2012
Sequel sequel lol that was fantastic x
mummy2triplets chapter 3 . 8/9/2012
Omg i wanted to cry so badly *crys*
XAngelofMercyX09 chapter 21 . 5/4/2012
Defiantly should write a sequel.