Reviews for Tea For Two
That Faggot From Next door chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
gaaaahhh make it a story lol
Midnight Self chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Aw, this was cute. And slightly sexy, but more cute. I especially loved the ending.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
What a cute AU!I really enjoyed it!Please keep up the hard work
soul eater crazy chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
love the story am really hoping u put up a second chap
yakuri-moe chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
I know this is around 3 years later, but I wanted to tell you this is the best, THE BEST AU I've read for Kuroshitsuji. I'm not sure if your writing has changed, but the way you portrayed the characters in this one-shot was perfect. I wish this would have been an on-going fanfic with several chapters instead of a one-shot since there's much potential for development, but I'll take what I can get.

Anyways I wanted to drop my two cents since I think it's undeserving for this fanfic to have so few reviews (I bet many more people read it though). I hope some day inspiration to write for the Kuroshitsuji fandom ignites again and I can read more of your works. :)
pinksnowboots chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
That was awesome. Crossdressing Cielwin. Please please please write a sequel!
Usami Misaki chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
another chapter
kblvs2read chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Great job! You managed to keep them all in-character with a modern day setting...I can so see Elizabeth cosplaying XD The SebbyxCiel was love, as per usual. You'd please many of us, I'm, sure with more chapters...*hint hint* _

cross-over-lover232 chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
fluffy and romaantic,i'd like to see some of those naughty dreams come out...
Felnore chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
ah Sebastian...what a sly guy he is hehe but we like him that way XD

good job!
kasmo chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Very cute. It's interesting to read how Ciel and Sebastian are like in the modern era, but with a nice twist in Sebastian being a butler still.
ELENIOFME chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
kewl story wish u would do a sequel
dz chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
loved it! nice job!
Ashimattack chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
heh heh

i liked it

colorful passion chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
this is a remarkable idea, haha Ciel willingly crossdressing how interesting!

This would make a splendid multichapter fanfic if you were to it.