Reviews for La Serenissima
29th.spirit chapter 1 . 4/1
Awww Ulquiorra got himself a girlfriend! Shhhht Apache, you're just jealous, aren't you? Who knew Ulquiorra could be so romantic? This is so sweet and it makes me happy! I liked your use of Haribel's point of view. The outside perspective is rarely done on this pair and it feels casual and fresh.
Thanks for sharing!
Ehmi chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
This is a really interesting concept. Orihime as an Arrancar! It's so improbable, the thought hadn't even crossed my mind once (which is why I love this!). It's also very well written, doing justice to the thought. Thank you for this and I hope to read more!

-Emi
Sythe chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
I love this! I remember reading this story... I think... about more than a year ago. And now I went back to the Bleach fandom and found it again. It was great back then, but it is great even now. I just pity that there aren't more Ulquihime fics with plots of this same vein. Would have been really interesting to see an Arancar!Orihime fic.
MiloMaxwell chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
I loved your story,can you make more chapters for this,not many people like Ulquiorra because they say he looks emo but he isn' ,had to get that out of my system,please make more chapters!
Tsadde chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
I really loved this story- even though you said it "reeks of cheese." It was very adorable, and instilled a peaceful sentiment in me, so I loved how you described the scene. Also, it was very interesting to read from Halibell's point of view, so all in all it was extremely enjoyable, creative and a great way to spend my time. Please continue writing and dont hesitate to write out of your comfort soon- often times, it helps us improve as writers. Thanks for the story and God bless!
Grassina3 chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
I liked the idea of Orihime becoming an arrancar, its really original. You should do a 2nd chap. with the rescue party's reaction. That would be pretty funny. :)
Galimaufry chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
I am a huge fan of all of your UquiHime, and this is very interesting to me! It provides an interiguing look into their relationship, and what could have been. (and, in my opinion, should have been) I really hope that you continue this series of drabbles, it seems to be escalating, and I can't wait to see the finish.
lotus-bugxm9 chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
This story is not cheese at all! Wow, it was actrally really good for i have not read any stories about others input to what they made of the obvious connection between ulquiorra/orihime. It was very bittersweet as i wouldn't mind being in orihime spot to tell ta the truth as I would tottaly say to you to continue this story if ya want for i am inrested what would have happen next with the coming invasion of Ichigo and the rest. yay.

Did i mention i hate Ichigo now!gr evil bastard.

good job
Pardon the Insanity chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
This is a beautifully written piece. It has a really nice flow and the descriptions are lovely - I could completely imagine the scene you created. I really enjoyed that you used Halibel's POV, because it was unexpected but refreshing and well done.

For something that was out of your comfort zone, it was very enjoyable. It's true that too much fluff can be bad, but this definitely didn't come across like that. It was that wonderful subtle, fill-in-the-blank sort (which I must say I love). I can't see anything to be even mildly ashamed of.

I'll definitely look forward to any multi-chapter (or one-shot) piece you make in the future.
GeneralCuster chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Very cute. I loved how it was written from Halibel's point of view.
Symphonic Dreams chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
This is really good! I hope you continue writing more.
StaminaRose chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
wow, usually i find the stories where Orihime is inexplicably a fraccion annoying, but i enjoyed this a lot, and i think It was a good idea focusing on an outside source (halibel) to help describe the fluff. the best ulquihimes are the ones in which Ulquiorra's inner emotions are left to speculation, letting his outside actions speak for them, and in that respect the idea of him lying on grass with orihime really works.

i tried looking for the artwork but the link didnt work for me, so i just had to type it into google. unfortunatly i only got the group, so im not entirely sure which piece of art work inspired you. but oh well.

so yeah, i wouldnt mind a follow up to this, perhaps a chapter about Ulquiorra talking with Halibel, whilst her fraccion talk with orihime? whatever you feel like really. ill add this story to alert just in case.