Reviews for Out of the Depths
This is the best fanfiction I have ever read in my life. It was sensual, it's was romantic, it was funny, it was descriptive...it was touching. I will read if over again, and will even write my own, as this is an inspiration. It certainly bewitched my mind and ensnared my senses, if you know what I mean.
Anita chapter 15 . 8/15
I loved this chapter. Love how Snape developes and shows more of his insides. I also like it because they're actually talking with each other. I do like the parts with the nonverbal speaking, too, especially the eye and hand contacs. It's very intense language there. I really want to read more dialogues as their relationship developes further. I cannot wait to read the next chapters.
Anniedarknight9 chapter 32 . 8/13
That was crazy and amazing!
Lady you can WRITE! I'll be honest; I'm a writer, my lovely man is an editor, and we have a terrible habit of reading fanfic whenever we need a laugh. We chanced on this one, and quickly realised we weren't laughing and were actually enjoying it. You have a dramatic, emotive style that moves the plot along really effectively (oh and I should say, what a relief that there IS a plot!), and you keep the characters really true to the originals, but actually develop them further. That's some skill. And you write smut about a thousand times better than some of the "professional" efforts that have appeared over the last few years! We read it over 3 nights and had some pretty cracking sex after each session, thank you! We reckon you're a professional writer. If you're not, you should be x
SilverLionness chapter 35 . 8/2
Aw I have a lump in my throat! The ending was beautiful. They have kids and grandkids, and great grandkids, and great great grandkids and kneazles and kittens and they live happily for ever after!
SilverLionness chapter 18 . 8/2
Can understand his reasons for being so paranoid about this, he has been hurt too many times!
SilverLionness chapter 13 . 8/2
Also his jealousy and a desire for history not to repeat itself.
SilverLionness chapter 10 . 8/2
I hate marmite but aniseed balls are delicious and no innuendo intended, honest!
Love the name of your friend: GinnylovesHarry ... I am a staunch shipper of those two, three canon HP couples I desire not to see messed with are: Harry and Ginny, Mr and Mrs Weasley, and Remus and Tonks. The others are fair game. (Although I kinda like Narcissa with Remus a little.)
Lady Reese Kightkens chapter 35 . 7/13
I swear, every story of yours that I read is just so brilliant! I know this is one of your older stories, but I can't savor it without giving you due credit. Hermione, Severus, Ginny, Harry, Minerva... they were all so perfectly canon and so beautifully written, it is like JKR wrote this fanfic herself. You are a phenomenal writer- truly the wonderful results you have.

Keep up the great work!
CrazySlytherin251 chapter 35 . 7/1
enjoyable
Thanks for writing. What a lovely idea for a thank you gift to Severus. Nice ending too.
Omg, such an amazing work you've done here! I love the bits when Snape does all this stuff to her in the classroom or whenever they can't controll themselves in public... also the description of his amazing voice and its effects on Hermione... great job!
Timelady92 chapter 35 . 5/7
Hi!

I fear that I can't express properly how amazingly wonderful your story is. I enjoyed every single line of it.

I laughed a lot, it was exciting and the last chapter made me "Awww". Why is it already over? *sigh*

Keep up your good work, I want more of this *gg*

Cheers

Timelady
Esrelda Snape chapter 35 . 5/5
Awesomely amazing story you make me wish that I was Hermione Granger however that is the number one reason why I never write Hermione Granger in to any of my Fanfictions starring Severus because I'm just too greedy to let anyone but one of my original characters or myself have him to myself LOL you are a read some of my Severus Snape stories I think that you might enjoy them the only problem I have with writing as much as some people might call it I call it wonderful Delight especially when my imagination Goes Wild is the fact that it often puts me in the mood to be naughty and nine times out of ten my man isn't around when I have that urge which makes it extra interesting for him when he gets home LOL
happiness8000 chapter 35 . 4/27
Loved it, I enjoy your writing and I liked your Snape!
1,798 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »