Reviews for Out of the Depths
curly-kitty chapter 3 . 4/10
The pinky thing... incredibly hot. You successfully created a scene of subtle but overwhelming tension and awareness where so many others have failed spectacularly. I didn't just imagine how she felt I felt it right along with Hermione, reliving similar moments from my own experience.
curly-kitty chapter 2 . 4/10
Really glad she's not gonna wallow in denial for a painfully long time. I love when she's written as self aware and open minded over her desires even when she knows others may disapprove.
curly-kitty chapter 1 . 4/10
I love this begining and strongly sense an all night reading binge in my very near future.
France Hufflepuf chapter 35 . 4/7
I love this story! It's mind blowing, really. I'd love to think that Severus Snape indeed survived, and found a new love. He deserved to be happy, you know.
Haveyouseenmyprefectbadge chapter 1 . 3/17
what a great first chapter!
Barsey87 chapter 35 . 2/27
This was absolutely beautiful. I loved it. I could shave quite happily read another 50 chapters on what happened next. Thank you for sharing this
nedjheret chapter 1 . 2/10
(Only finished Chapter 1.) Fantastic!
mzsha18XX chapter 35 . 2/9
love love the story very sweet
TJSweetman chapter 1 . 2/7
loved this story so much! favorite Snape and Hermione fic yet!
Capt.DorkyBadass chapter 35 . 2/4
what a very humbling ending. love this
This is mind blowing amazing writing. I just read the HP books for the first time at 42 years old. It only took a couple weeks and I am hooked forever. I found this upon looking for extra stuff on Snape. He is my favorite character. Since the books were so fresh in my mind I can say that I literally felt like I was continuing the story. You stayed so on character and it flowed so naturally that it seemed completely plausible this would happen. It was hot, sexy but with an amazing storyline. Well done! I will save this and read it often.
Dear heavens what am I going to do with my life now? I love this gaahdhsks!
CrazySlytherin251 chapter 35 . 1/4
second time reading this. love it so much.
Oh gods, my heart..
oblivionbaby chapter 35 . 12/8/2016
A perfect conclusion to a wonderful story. Thank you for this! It was just the story I needed to break up the frustration of several very slow burn fics I am reading and involved with writing right now. This will definitely be a favorite to be reread again!
1,861 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »