Reviews for Out of the Depths
potterfangirl21 chapter 35 . 12/11
ugh this was such a good story! had me tearing up a few times but so good!
Freeraven chapter 18 . 11/10
this is my favorite chapter...wow. your writing is captivating.
EAHK chapter 35 . 11/10
OMG what a wonderful wonderful story this was. Who could have thought that you could create such an exquisite tender love story from someone has damaged and difficult as Snape. It's easy to see how well the smutty parts work because he is pretty damn hot under that sneering nasty exterior - but a plausible love story is much more difficult

As I said before I think of JK Rowling ever read this she would be thrilled and touched at the all the complexities and nuances to his character that you brought out with such depth and insight. I loved how Hermione was his salvation and gave him he capacity to love and be loved for the first time in his life. Just gorgeous.

My only request (although I know you wrote this story many years ago) would be to add an epilogue which traces their lives many years down the track. Perhaps after years of unbridled lust and profound love, Snape would be ready to be a father.
I could imagine him as a father to a little girl like Hermione. It would be so adorable. Anyway, just a thought.

Thank you for this awe-inspiring story. Loved every chapter. You are amazingly talented.
EAHK chapter 34 . 11/10
Loved the bit where Snape beckons her to the High Table, publicly showing their love for each other. Delicious.
And oh, studying in the library together - damn I wish it had been like that when i was in school.
EAHK chapter 33 . 11/10
Oh dear, it has all hit the fan now. i hope it will be resolved for them. I loved how you traced the arc of their relationship from dangerous illicit sex as teacher and student, to a more confident, calmer but deeper love. Wonderful.
EAHK chapter 32 . 11/10
Wow what a dramatic powerful scene. Lawrence is a little cretin. And Snape, oh man he was awesome.
I adored how Hermione stopped Snape in full rage, with the gentlest of touches. And then the scene with them with the foreheads touching, revealing all to everyone was just beautiful. Gorgeous.
EAHK chapter 31 . 11/10
Damn I am jealous of Hermione. Lucky cow indeed.
EAHK chapter 30 . 11/10
I can never get enough of the forbidden teacher-student dynamic between them. Secret sex in the classroom. Sheesh I need an ice bucket after that. And then five points from Gryffindor - cheeky sod. Made me laugh.

The last lesson was so emotional - my heart was in my throat.
EAHK chapter 28 . 11/10
How amazing - she was responsible not just for his salvation but his resurrection. Damn, what a brilliant chapter.
EAHK chapter 27 . 11/10
Penance, apologies, forgiveness, absolution - all through scorching hot sex. What a chapter! Fantastic.
EAHK chapter 26 . 11/10
A naughty weekend - brilliant. He's coming a long way, old Snapey.
The Song of Soloman was beautiful.
EAHK chapter 25 . 11/10
I loved Hermione's little speech about not diminishing the validity and beauty of unrequited love, how real it is, how important.

Talking about past lovers is difficult in any relationship and I was surprised they were willing to go there, but maybe Snape is feeling more grounded and strong.
Their day out was so sweet, and so normal (so unusual for them). But the future looms uncertainly for them. Awkward.
EAHK chapter 24 . 11/9
Oh wow, what an emotional rollercoaster you put me through in this chapter.
My heart was broken into a million pieces at how crushed he was about her going to the ball, how desperately vulnerable and frightened that she would leave him. Sob.

And then the beauty of Hermione immersing him in her love, tenderness and lust - healing him and giving him back his strength and making him whole again. And his tears just killed me.
It was all so exquisite.
You surpassed yourself with this chapter. Just wonderful.
EAHK chapter 23 . 11/9
Every time she calls him 'my darling' I just melt into a big puddle of goo. It's so sweet.

Ron is a prize plonker. What did she ever see in that prat? Trust him to screw everything up. Tosser.

Loved Harry - what a great buddy he is to Hermione. Loved how accepting he was of their relationship.
this story rocks!
EAHK chapter 22 . 11/9
Squeeee! In the classroom, in the middle of a lesson! I think i died and went to heaven. How do you think of something so incredibly raunchy? Blissed out sigh.

And then LMAO over her detention essay. That was so brilliant and so friggin hot. If only school had been like that for me. Hermione is so damn lucky.
1,904 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »