Reviews for Out of the Depths
Jane F chapter 1 . 7/19
It is fairly well-written, but Hermione who is supposed to be so mature and smart didn't actually grow from a toffee-nosed teenager she never was in the books. She is a student demanding special treatment and sulking because there is one teacher she does not get it from.
As someone who used to teach, it's actually disruptive when a student is late or behaves as if the rules didn't apply to him or her for whatever reason. Even advanced students or teachers who visit younger classes adhere to the protocol so they don't make things harder for others.
Maria221B chapter 35 . 6/23
AMAZING ! OMG sooooo well written. Can someone tell HOW MANY TIMES those two have s3x ?! hahahaha such a great fan fic. There's any chance to get a part 2 ?c
Grangerr-Snape chapter 5 . 6/13
damn
Barbara Sullivan chapter 35 . 4/27
This is a really good story, but I like Hermione and Lucius better.
arickmaniac2020 chapter 35 . 4/8
absolutely brilliant!
WiseFly nee nl.albert87 chapter 31 . 3/30
tom.. radford... lmfao
cant pick out the ar ref, but thaTs my bad... great fic, love many aspects
WiseFly nee nl.albert87 chapter 15 . 3/29
everytime i pass the cup or lighter.. etc, we touch fingures a moment... very special communication
ISupportFanFicWriters chapter 4 . 1/28
Holy moly!
What a complex bit of tall & dark.
beckyzoso chapter 2 . 1/4
This is excellent!
Rufus R chapter 35 . 12/17/2021
Dear LL,
I Loved this story! I devoured it in five days. You never dissapoint.
Yours,
A devoted reader.
Guest chapter 28 . 12/6/2021
Wouldn't it be ironic if after getting him all codependent on her, she just randomly lost interest like any other girl her age before the brain is fully developed at 25?
The Queen of All Demons chapter 35 . 11/21/2021
IM CRYING. YOURE SO TALENTED OMG
Nrrdgrrl87 chapter 35 . 9/3/2021
I loved this story! Poor broken little snape
imnotahorcrux chapter 7 . 8/10/2021
Snape resolutely not looking at Hermione because he was clearly in conflict about the 'change'.

Hermione: Look up, you bastard.

... wtf?
imnotahorcrux chapter 6 . 8/10/2021
She... she just pulled the reverse psychology card on him. Just so he could feel the pain and agony that she felt when he's not looking her. Just for that.

If that isn't a red flag I don't know what is.

Nice smut though.