Reviews for Out of the Depths
Bananagirl chapter 35 . 6/22
Oh, how I enjoyed that! Ive had a glorious couple of weeks reading this-and some wonderful dreams, thank you! You are a very talented story teller, I’ve been hooked on every word!
magical medicine chapter 24 . 6/19
so sweet...awww...it’s the onions...i’m not crying, you’re crying!
Isn't "private dormitory" a contradiction in terms?
magical medicine chapter 22 . 6/16
holy mother of —
hot damn
magical medicine chapter 4 . 6/13
holy moly
Bananagirl chapter 1 . 6/10
Oh golly, I do love SS HG ff’s! I snuck away to read this, expecting a single chapter, now I realise I have 35 glorious chapters to read. I don’t know if I should pace myself or devour... who am I kidding, I’ll devour it, and I can’t wait! Thanks for the nudge to find it and read!
Angela 007 chapter 1 . 6/10
Hermione. Has. The HOTS! For Severus, and he obviously has something going for her...but what?
Fantomette34 chapter 35 . 6/6
Oh my God how I love your story! She is great, beautiful, moving, sensual, magical... Thank you for this wonderful trip to Hogwarts with my favorite couple :)
I am satisfied by my reading. Thank you.
x The Blue Writer x chapter 35 . 5/4
I am in tears. What a beautiful and heart warming story. This is the best fanfic about Severus and Hermione that I’ve read so far. Please consider doing another one!
Jamie Mansfield chapter 1 . 4/28
This is the best chapter ever! Making severus understand how loved he is in a language he would understand. Sweet. My heart will burst for Sev.
Jamie Mansfield chapter 1 . 4/28
Niamh chapter 35 . 4/10
Wow! The whole story is utterly touching and I absolutely loved every bit of it! It is so powerful that the last chapter made me cry! Well done, you are an excellent writer and thank you so much for this xx
Lovethyneighbor chapter 7 . 3/19
Absolutely Wonderful! This is what a Snape and Hermione should be like. You are not only a writer; but a master writer. Your Hermione is intelligent in the mastery how to seduce and giving comfort to her man without being selfish. And thank you for making her a little older; it makes one more comfortable to continue reading the story.
Obviously Lost chapter 1 . 3/20
This was a truly wonderful read. I love the connection between them and the complexity of Severus and how he grew emotionally... just so good! thank you 3
hopeforeveralways3624749 chapter 35 . 3/5
Beautiful ! Oh how i wish that this fic never ended. Good job dear. Best wishes. Will definitely look forward to your next SSHG :-)
1,935 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »