Reviews for Out of the Depths
diamond-helen chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Good start, really interesting. And Snape is really in character too whcih is nice to see.
a.p.k chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Okay, so I'm biased, because I think your writing is a level above to start with, but even without the bias ;-) I think this is a great, intriguing start.

What I love most, first of all, is staying 'in canon' with the characters and the foundations.

Also your descriptions are powerful, particularly as you make the effort to use a wide-ranging vocabulary to keep descriptions of the same thing interesting ... her name dripped from his tongue like ice, he hissed, his voice was menacing, the derisive sniff ... those are just from memory, off the top of my head, and I know there were others ... that is just part of the high quality of your writing and the absolute pleasure I get in reading it.

Looking forward to reading this more than I can tell you. Even if he's not Lucius. LOL As you write him, he's sure to be ... scorching. ;-)
kimmysue526 chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
I will definitely be looking forward to the next chapter of this one! Snape is quite fascinating and I can't wait to see how you build on his character and the way he and Hermione interact with one another. There were shades of DB in the looks between them...Sque, give me more and soon!
Keri chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
I really enjoyed your writing, and I hope you continue with this story. It is very interesting at this point. I would love to read more. Your characterization is great, as is your mechanical writing. It is not often that such good writers post material to this site, and your style is refreshing among some of the mediocrity of other writers.
magialuna chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Cannot wait for the next chapter. You are really good at emphasizing the sizzling stare... : ) Ah Snapey is so hot.

Can't wait for more! -Clare
notwritten chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Very nice reading. Keep smiling. :-)
B1990 chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Excellent! I'm loving it so far. I demand more!
Whoopsydaisy chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Love the story so far! :) Looking forward to reading more.
Knitchick chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
You definitely know how to work magic when it comes to sexual tension... you are the queen!

Looking forward to more!
Driven2Insanity chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Ooh, I like this. Already the tension is almost unbearable. :) Good work - I'm looking forward to more!
Irritable-Grizzly69 chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
How, how,how can you have sexual tension with nothing remotely sexual going on?

As always your writing is spot on and leaves me wanting more.
2,051 | « Prev Page 1 .. 127 134 135 136 137