Reviews for Out of the Depths
Nrrdgrrl87 chapter 35 . 9/3/2021
I loved this story! Poor broken little snape
imnotahorcrux chapter 7 . 8/10/2021
Snape resolutely not looking at Hermione because he was clearly in conflict about the 'change'.

Hermione: Look up, you bastard.

... wtf?
imnotahorcrux chapter 6 . 8/10/2021
She... she just pulled the reverse psychology card on him. Just so he could feel the pain and agony that she felt when he's not looking her. Just for that.

If that isn't a red flag I don't know what is.

Nice smut though.
imnotahorcrux chapter 5 . 8/10/2021
This is terribly amusing. It reminds me of those dramatic comedy sketches lmfao. Specifically that one on YT about a Game of Thrones parody where Jon Snow was in a relationship with a White Walker and she was like all dramatica about it.

Or those korean dramas where a scene was repeated at least 3 times to show the different angles that was in slowmo before the kiss.

Oh and DAYMN HERMIONE'S A SUB LMFAO.
imnotahorcrux chapter 3 . 8/10/2021
bruh. I cannot... lmfao. Hermione's thirsty for Snape...

"Her eyes hardly left his figure all meal. 'Look up. Look up.'.."

wtf did you expect? He's a teacher lmao. Way to be lowkey (?) stalking him Mione.

(OK. I did that too, but man, that's creepy which is why I stopped.)

SMH.
Chantal9 chapter 8 . 3/31/2021
I love Severus' simple, but profound statement when answering Hermione's query about things going no further..."I cannot let you go." Wow. That took my breath away!
paulieandgilbert chapter 7 . 3/9/2021
ThIs dear readers, is what women's fondest dreams and fantasies are made of! Or at least mine are! Truly excellent!
FinnishReader chapter 35 . 2/28/2021
Had to read again. Even better at second time. Thank you.
rencamalj chapter 1 . 2/23/2021
Good
FinnishReader chapter 35 . 2/17/2021
mimisemily chapter 24 . 1/28/2021
Love Severus’ vulnerability when Hermione says I love you. I haven’t left a review yet because I’ve been blowing through the chapters! Really amazing quality. I’m reading your Hermione and Lucius fix next. I love your plot and your smut. Overall, just amazing!
Guest chapter 35 . 1/20/2021
God this was so so so so so good!
melonka chapter 35 . 1/11/2021
Oh.. pretty end. I really like this story.
FanFicfan111 chapter 35 . 1/5/2021
Very nice.
gr8rockstarrox chapter 1 . 12/29/2020
Off to a lovely start! Looking forward to reading this story. :)
2,051 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »