Reviews for Agreement and Disputation
K Ernst chapter 17 . 3/29
Just re-read this story and really enjoyed it! I was looking for your story Worth and Choice, then found your note about trying to do an e-book. Hope it goes well, your stories are definitely good enough to publish! Thanks!
oregonbird chapter 17 . 10/31/2014
The characters are handled so beautifully. Gracefully. There is a clarity of event and purpose that is quite astonishing in a story that shows no sign of an overt story arc or Big Bad. I'm not even a fan of journaling stories, and I'm so sorry it stops here! But what a sweet ending.

If you do come back, I hope we get a few chapters later from Watson. You've made him enigmatic, which works beautifully to engage Holmes - but he's a bit enigmatic to me as the reader, as well. Take this last adventure, for example - when and how did Watson notice that Holmes was shining him on; what action or word gave the doctor away? We don't see it... mystery?

I suppose I'm greedy, and want more on the page, because you write scenes and interactions so well. Then again, your Holmes wants only his successes on the page, and would be embarrassed to know just how much he gives away! Or maybe its because I'd like to be more clever than Sherlock, and pick up clues before he notices them. Don't we all?
Guest chapter 17 . 8/15/2014
I love your story.
GirlWIthACurl chapter 17 . 6/11/2014
I read this and feel truly blessed.
Your story is clearly the best.
I beg you for more:
"I must know what's in store
For the detective and all of the rest!"

:) Please finish this story.
Guest chapter 17 . 6/6/2014
I don't think the term "flatmate" was used until 1955.

Otherwise, love it. Please continue!
Guest chapter 17 . 5/17/2014
More, please more!
I love this story! You are the best Sherlock Holmes fan fiction writer I have found. Please continue!
la dorada chapter 4 . 1/27/2014
My, my, Holmes can be blind as a bat sometimes, can't he? :P
Love this!
Sidekicks-anonymous chapter 4 . 12/30/2013
"I do so love being annoying..." I laughed out loud at this. I can totally see Sherlock saying that. XD You and PGF and great writers.
GibsFunc chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
OMG! This made my date!
Cockapoo chapter 17 . 5/6/2013
This is an amazing story! Please update more frequently! I don't think I can wait months for the next chapter!
falconer54 chapter 15 . 11/14/2012
I am a big fan of Holmes finding out exactly what happened to Watson. Dont know why, I just am.
falconer54 chapter 11 . 11/14/2012
"Yes, quite. My word, the skeleton he was using for an example was more animated – and instructive – than he was."
falconer54 chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
If Shakespeare lived in the Southern US as I do that would most definately NOT have been a compliment.
Book girl fan chapter 8 . 11/8/2012
For a genius, Holmes isn't very clever. Hasn't he figured out that Watson was worried about him? Surely that's an elementary deduction.
Book girl fan chapter 2 . 11/8/2012
Could Holmes just realize that not everything has to be logical? I thought he was starting to get over it, but no, apparently it's as evident as ever.