Reviews for Pretty Boys Unite!
FloralLover chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Oh my gosh, this is too funny... And I'm glad there's a fic finally have Ren and Lyserg together in a decent conversation... It isn't actually hard, I find the two of them, with their personalities, can easily chat... _

Now I'm curious as in how they are going to prove to the world that they are guys... Going shirtless perhaps...?
Kagari Higuchi chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Super totally awesome. Please update it soon I wana see how itll progress.
JayK89 chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Awesome story! what a great idea you had! seriously I loved it! are you going to continue it? plese! please! write more I want to know what crazy plan they come up with! I'm glad they didn't go for the beards XD Lyserg would look really weird with one hehe!

It's hilarious! Poor Lyserg and Ren though XD You do have to be suicidle to call Ren pretty hehehe! And I love HoroRen

Please update! . It's definetly a fave!
Gradiency chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
LOL! Please update!
The Ladies Luck chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
How on earth did you come up with this idea? It's freaking hilarious! The boys are so in character too!

I love it, it other words! This is going in my favourites for sure.

-Lady Bad Luck
Rai Huang chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
lol, hilarious XD please keep writing!
Canadino chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
bahahahahahaha! i actually liked this one! there are a lot of weird mankin fics out there but this one made me actually smile! well, maybe except for the ryulys, since i don't go for that pairing, but ren...god, ren. your style is quite good and catching. keep it up!
Setsumi-san chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Bwahahaha! This is a great concept! I loved it when Ren kicked that guy's ass, and can't wait to see what kind of schemes they'll come up with. Continue soon.