Reviews for Jaiden Malfoy
r349383299 chapter 16 . 3/18
Hi! I love your series! I hope you can come up with more chapters after chapter "16. Relief"!
Guest chapter 16 . 4/12/2019
nonoononono! you've got to continue with this story.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/12/2019
Just like always, Lucius is a fucking asshole. ha! typical (she said with a sneer) mother fucker can go burn himself in a fucking ditch. If I was magical, I'd do it my fucking self. Be a spy for the Ministry, if I have to.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/26/2017
He went into hiding with Pansy for 11 years but couldn't with Hermione?
21peach chapter 16 . 1/10/2015
Come on. Pls i beg of u to continue
laurah2493 chapter 16 . 4/24/2014
omg this is an awsome story. please tell me there is one more chapter in this. i know it hasn't been updated in like forgive but PLEASE!
ally.loves.pie chapter 3 . 6/29/2013
This is a really good story. I love it! But it feels really rushed though. The fact that Draco just randomly came so soon and found out about his daughter. Also I think that Hermione would have wanted to tell Draco himself and not Blaise telling draco. Or Hermione just not telling him at all. Thats my point of view. Other than these things I really loved the plot and the story line and the charaters!
ally.loves.pie chapter 4 . 6/29/2013
Hermione was a muggleborn...not a muggle
christy86 chapter 16 . 3/10/2013
update soon i really like this story
HushHush0987 chapter 16 . 6/20/2011
Man plz tell me u didn't drop the story!
GingerBiscuit1 chapter 16 . 4/27/2011
:))) awesome! Wondering if you would update? :))
GothicKitten91 chapter 16 . 1/29/2011
what a great story, captivating start to finish. from the moment i stared i couldnt stop, so much so slow reader me stayed up to almost 3am reading it.

i loved this. it finished in the right spot but still left room for a sequel which i soft of hope there will be. one about Jaiden & Scott, will they stay together? will they complete their studies? will Jaiden seek to attend a magic uni?

~GothicKitten91
JaidenHaley chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Hahaha Jaiden is my name
you go girl chapter 16 . 1/5/2010
whats he mad about? aw jaiden and scott are so cute! i can;t wait for more -]
you go girl chapter 15 . 11/23/2009