Reviews for Pam's Take on Things
Gwynwyvar chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
A very 'Pam' take on things :)
kleannhouse chapter 4 . 8/3/2011
Pam is one smart cookie I am happy that she is Eric's child... they make a perfect vampire pair and Eric and Sookie make the perfect Human/Vampire pair... but what will everyone think when they come back. How will he approach King Stan? hmmmmm many questions... until the next in the series Kristie
kleannhouse chapter 3 . 8/3/2011
Pam such a good liar when she needs to be...
kleannhouse chapter 2 . 8/3/2011
Pam can be so sweet sometimes...
tabby1249 chapter 4 . 4/24/2011
I have been reading your vamp series and just finished "Pam's Take." While I have found the series up to this point to be overly romanticized and fairly untrue to Eric's character in either the books or TV show, this telling from Pam's perspective "sounds" like her. There was a "neatness" to your writing of her perspective that made it a good read. The distractions that I have found in the previous parts of the series are those where a character steps out of character and speaks directly to the reading audience, thus breaking train of thought and mood. You avoided that in this writing. Thank you.
fffbone chapter 4 . 3/26/2011
Pam is so interesting. She does know Eric so well. She loves Sookie too.
sick-of-dreams chapter 4 . 7/29/2010
I thought Pam lived somewhere in the northern US b efore Eric called her to help with Fantasia. Was it Montana or North Dakota? I'll have to go back and check... And also see which book its mentioned in to see if it should have been relevent to this story. (Ya know since this is post book 8)
Sassyvampmama chapter 4 . 4/29/2010
Interesting POV. I have always felt that even if it not sexual, there will always be a threesome of sorts here, though Pam always seems left out of most peoples stories.
Aphrothena chapter 4 . 1/28/2010
It's not too often that fanfic writers tend to dwell into Pam's POV. With that, it's always a privilege to read Pam's UNIQUE story.

It dawned on me that Pam's POV is like the untold and deeper version of Eric's POV...simply FASCINATING!

I'm AWESTRUCK with your weave of her and Eric's past... It proves Pam's fear, respect, and loyalty defines her LOVE for Eric...AMAZING!

However, I wonder why Pam would still prefer another sex partner than Eric who is a master of pleasure besides being her Master. What could Eric lack in satisfying her?

Getting to know Pam's story allows us to understand and love Eric more. Thank you for deepening our LOVE for that VIKING! I love PAMELA too!
Kitchycoo chapter 4 . 1/3/2010
Love Pam's chapters, she really is a gem. She's a keeper!
Julie6464 chapter 4 . 12/29/2009
This was fabulous. What a great back story for Pam. You are very talented!
EricBonesVladCurran chapter 4 . 10/26/2009
That was a nice aside that added some more dimension and depth to the story line. :)
peppermintyrose chapter 4 . 8/22/2009
Poor Pam - it must have been tough for her not to tell Sookie. And knowing where all this is headed with a human that will die one day? Heartbreaking.
HollyGoLightly99 chapter 4 . 8/6/2009
An interesting take. I like that you gave Pam a bit of depth.
jkm0799 chapter 4 . 8/3/2009
I always love Pam POVs. I enjoyed her backstory. It must have been hard for her to see Sookie like that when she knew that Eric was alive. I don't know that I could have kept the secret but then I'm not a vampire and awful with secrets. Great job!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »