Reviews for The Darkley Forgotten
SumerSnow chapter 8 . 7/16/2013
DUDE! Awsome idea!
logan greenberg chapter 8 . 4/18/2013
you have not updated this in a long time please do
Kallizakat chapter 8 . 2/18/2013
I know it's highly unlikely that you'll update again as it's been three years since you last worked on this fic, but I just wanted to tell you I think it's wonderful and very much hope your muse kicks into it again.
RAY chapter 3 . 8/10/2012
The Lost Ones is a grate begining to a vary intresting story plot line.

I loved Darkly Forgotten!

This is a great middle to a great story.

When do you plan on writing the end to this story?

1}Will John and Arron ever find each other again?
2} How will john and Riddick get off the plant?

I look forward to seeing how this story will end.

Contact me at when you post the end of this story
gennastar chapter 8 . 6/4/2012
Lost your inspiration for this story?

I like what you've done here. I would have never thought of PB and Farscape mixed in the same story. No matter how crazy Farscape became there was always a sense of humor/laughter with it. PB is just a dark, dark melodramatic horror show. Both appeal to different sensibilities. Diesel at that time was simply yummy. Brower not so much.
Snarf chapter 8 . 6/14/2011
I like this and the the lost ones. I hope you continue now that you have my attention with a well written tale:)
Silver Dragon c chapter 8 . 12/5/2010
Another chapter please. Really this is an awsome story
sadfru chapter 8 . 11/22/2010
Highly enjoyable, John is in character (a lil crazy!) and the baby leviathen is an awesom character who I'm looking forward to seeing grow as they travel, maybe an SG1 cross, babylon, galactica etc, wormholes are neat for x-overs, hope for more soon
Gogolu chapter 8 . 11/15/2010
Nice to see update.
Saismaat chapter 8 . 11/14/2010
Nice. "Bourgeoisie." Snicker. That's awesome.
Elliesmeow chapter 8 . 11/14/2010
Yay, you're back! I missed this fic and I'm glad to see it has not been abandoned.:)

Can't wait to see how Crichton will react to the monsters once the suns go down. And I'm always curious to know what Riddick thinks of

Thanks for posting!

-Ellie
Liktra chapter 7 . 10/21/2010
Good story so far. I got drawn in by 'The Lost Ones' and was surprised to find the sequel to be a crossover. I like crossover, but I had passed up reading this one earlier since I had not watched 'Pitch Black' until after I finished reading this fic to this point. I knew Claudia Black was in the movie, but I was not aware of how big of a roll she had in it. The way you replaced her character with Crichton was not something I had expected. I'm now wondering what will happen to Crichton after the eclipse begins.

I also like the references and quotes you include. Though I do find it hard to believe that John had seen the H2G2 movie as he had ended up on Moya years before the movie came out. Thus I do not see how he could know the tune to 'So Long And Thanks For All The Fish'. Could go with the theme from the H2G2 miniseries, but then again that tune is not as catchy.

Keep up the good work.
Silver Dragon c chapter 7 . 8/18/2010
So my ? Are you still writing on thes story. Or did you lose your plot bunny agin great story by tha way
Gogolu chapter 7 . 7/6/2010
Impressive story.
WickedBlue chapter 7 . 6/29/2010
Awesome fic. I really like your Crichton and Riddick's reaction to him.

Hehe, I would rather like to see them as friends than as enemies, but a small fight before that could be fun, too.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »