Reviews for Dismantle Repair
silverspiders chapter 3 . 3/15/2013
I don't mean to pick on your story, but I couldn't help my skepticism when I read Edward's POV. People with EDs are in terrible health; rarely, if ever, does their hair shine. Pink, kissable (implying soft) lips are a also a sign of good health that is normally absent when someone is ill. Even so, being bulimic for so long would usually result in rotting/yellowing teeth behind those perfect lips. Also, and I'm sorry to keep criticizing, but I find it difficult to believe that someone who was raped repeatedly (or even just once) would think about having sex so casually, especially if they never told anyone or received therapy or anything. Then again, maybe it's just me, but you did mention in the first chapter that Bella associated sex with pain, and somehow I don't think worrying about paper-cuts counts.

Just my opinion.
snickers937 chapter 3 . 12/11/2011
I'm really not trying to be judgmental or anything but... why is Bella so horny?
Hope the Sun Shines chapter 6 . 4/16/2011
awww edward is so arkward in this its actually cute :)

update soon please
abbie.loves.twilight chapter 6 . 7/15/2010
I really love what there is of this story. Are you continuing it?

Rose

ps. I have read this a few times before and it gets better every time.
Cheerleaders21 chapter 6 . 12/31/2009
keep writing!
abbiexsmutx chapter 6 . 12/27/2009
I love this story so far.

Are you continuing it?

I hope so,

Abbie
kasswrites chapter 6 . 11/12/2009
I love this.

please update 3
mysteriousxkitten chapter 6 . 10/4/2009
please update soon! i wanna know what bella's pov was like...why did it say at the end of chap 5 'you forgot to close the door' ?
dancnstacy09 chapter 6 . 10/1/2009
please update soon...such a great original story.
lorit chapter 6 . 9/6/2009
Great update, thanks for it!
mz.cullen4eva chapter 6 . 9/6/2009
i love your whole story and wow it was just amazing :)
vampirevixen chapter 6 . 9/5/2009
haha i definitely would have done that to edward if he came in and wanted to take me on a date. good thing edward is persistent!

and the last lines with tanya saying she was good with just a salad made me lol
Heather chapter 6 . 9/5/2009
Love it! Please update soon :)
caww chapter 6 . 9/4/2009
Oh wow, I'm really glad Edward is going to try again with Bella. Gee...when Edward said he helps with eating disorders...I would have thought her face would have turned white just hearing that..no wonder she went into not wanting to go for a date.

I'm glad he kept asking if she took something or was on something...it's more that she got rid of something...that he forgot to ask..sigh.

well...liked the brush off for Tanya...I guess Bella needs to see Tanya being brushed off by Edward?

caww
Endless Raindrops chapter 6 . 9/4/2009
Oh, poor Edward. He must be so freaking confused! Bella was really getting him, wasn't she? Well, I hope she caves soon. We love the Bella Edward action!