Reviews for The Regular Joe
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Oh my stars and garters. This was sad, I don't know why I had the guts to read through it, but all in all, it was really good. It was painful to read though. If I feel sucky about a Marie-less Logan, it works the same way around. A Logan-less Rogue is such a depressing thing. Anyway, good job!
Crushed Hale.x chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
I wanted to cry about Logan dieing. My stomach dropped and my throat started burning, only real good stories can have that effect. Heartbreaking. I love Rogan 3
Sepsis chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
That was sad, but I really liked it!
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Probably vandalising a Church or burning down an orphanage.

Hahahahaha

Ah, Andy! Too funny. With just the right amount of sad.

I thought that unnamed story with Jean and Rogue all mixed up was done, now I'm all eager anticipation. Soon?
ElizaV chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Poor Rogue.
TwilightBEL chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Well, crap...

I just had to read more of ur stuff and i got hit with more delicious angst. This is so well done. My heart was breaking the whole time for the girl she used to be.

I HATED the 'cure' in the movies. Ugh! I was fidgeting so bad in my seat when it looked like Marie was going to do it -for a BOY, no less. SO glad she didn't. I'm guessing in this fic Logan got the cure to be with Rogue and age with her, right? So sad about the fever. How tragic. Then again angst really suits them, doesn't it? ;o)

Keep Writing!

PS I wuv u 2! LOL
ZafiraMente chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Very nice, I enjoyed this a lot. Good job!