Reviews for Whose bed you sleeping in
WheresMyWings chapter 18 . 8/16
Ahhhhhhhhh! LETTY (and Dom) body shots. The perfect ending!
WheresMyWings chapter 13 . 8/15
Eff yeah, Dom! Go get your woman! Go get the love of your life!
WheresMyWings chapter 11 . 8/15
YESS! Letty DESTROY HIM!
WheresMyWings chapter 10 . 8/15
I don't know who I should be cheering for more. Lol Dom or Letty. Either one seems like a win-win for me!
fastnfurious12 chapter 1 . 7/29
This is so good.
Shantigal chapter 3 . 3/19
Love it
Shantigal chapter 2 . 3/19
Lol hilarious
Shantigal chapter 1 . 3/19
Lol loved the first chapter. .. Friendly heads up I noticed a few typos here and there.
Here instead of her.
Was instead of way.
MadMaddie chapter 18 . 8/31/2015
I'm glad I found this story! I loved all the dom & letty - ness of it :) you're a great writer!
summerpoint chapter 18 . 7/17/2015
This story is phenomenal, simply the best and better than all the rest lol! The characters are accurately depicted and are true to the movie franchise. I've probably read this story a dozen times or so hoping that maybe there'll be an update but I never tire of re-reading it. I love the dialogue and family atmosphere between the team and I love the tension (and now the releasing of tension) between Dom and Letty. Even though this fic isn't finished or hasn't been updated in years, it really is one of the greatest Dom and Letty stories ever written!

Paula
Shantigal chapter 18 . 5/28/2015
Please please please update :D
Shantigal chapter 17 . 5/28/2015
Love it, can't wait to read more :-)
Shantigal chapter 16 . 5/28/2015
Awwwwwe cute :-)
Shantigal chapter 15 . 5/28/2015
Oh no, why is she spoiling it!? Damn I always thought she would have more backbone...
Shantigal chapter 14 . 5/28/2015
O.s.m that's for sure, damn that's a little harsh :( hopefully everything works out