Reviews for Mike's Chance
Alpacca Joe chapter 6 . 7/8/2011
That was really cool. It's nice to see the lesser appreciated characters getting their share of spotlight. Especially Angela, I've always liked her.

Nice one.
Rpatz-Wifey chapter 6 . 9/7/2010
AW! That ending was SO cute! :D Can you write a spin-off or something? Maybe how Mike and Tanya came to be up until where he makes his BD appearance? That would be such a cute story.
Shay4Two chapter 6 . 7/30/2010
HOLY CRAP I FREAKING LOVE THIS STORY!

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I hope it's Mike and Bella in the end.
Purplish Purple chapter 6 . 7/6/2010
wow. i didn't think it was possible, but all of the stories you have written have become my favourites. ur seriously the best rite EVER. keep up the good work
denimgirl09 chapter 6 . 4/10/2010
this story is realy good! I love it!
mstffny chapter 6 . 9/26/2009
This is a really good story.

I'm actually a bit confused about chapter six. I haven't read the teazer but I finished all the twilight me take a guess. Tanya and Mike met at Bella's wedding and she turned him into a he's a vampire now and he joined Tanya's clan. And Carlise wants more people to help them convince that Nessie is dangerous.

Am i right?

Not really sure.

Reply if you no wats going on.

xoxo SweetSweetRevenge
missjazz'n'missmazz chapter 6 . 9/12/2009
OMG! i love this story, i nearly cried at the end just at the lovely ending. it would have been a wierd ending if Mike had got Bella but a nice one. I was not expecting Mike to hitch up with tanya but it just makes the whole idea wonderful. What about Bella now though? Now that she is a vampire and is no longer pulled in by Edward because she now has equal beauty, would she not realise that she does not love him but was just addicted to him? Surely, she would regret her decision the moment she became a vampire or perhaps she fell in love with him now that she had the chance to see the real him without the addiction. jas x
PandaBearlover chapter 6 . 7/30/2009
i dont get it. Bella dont love mike right?
Twilitr1604 chapter 6 . 7/28/2009
Cool ending! I wasn't expecting that! I guess that I just thought of Tanya more along the skank lines. So Angela the witch ends up being more of a indirect matchmaker...very neat.

I think that this story is a keeper...thank you!
Twilitr1604 chapter 5 . 7/28/2009
Still a great story! I don't understand why you don't have more reviews. I guess it's because Mike doesn't have a lot of fans. But what I like about your story is that it's a universal story about a guy trying to make a girl notice him. And it's very nicely done.
The Predatory Wasp chapter 6 . 7/26/2009
this was really good. and really different...even though im all for embry/tanya.
likethestarsthat-shine chapter 5 . 7/15/2009
NO! i dont care IF mike had angela do some weird magic trick! u BETTER NOT break up Bella and Edward!
Twilitr1604 chapter 4 . 6/13/2009
I really like your story! It has potential.

It's a different side of Mike, who usually ends up in stories acting like a dork, a jerk or basically some sort of troublemaker or viliian that Edward needs to protect Bella from. And including Angela as a witch...nice homage to Bella's dialogue in Eclipse where she jokes about that possibility while having the "Switzerland" talk with Edward.

Looking forward to your next update.
The Capslock Critic chapter 4 . 5/17/2009
This is really good! I used to hate mike but now i think he's awesome!
ButterflyMouse chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
I think you need to work on your summary, as it is it won't draw in your ideal audience. Thats what a summary is for. You need to explain that mike is being given the chance to be noticed by Bella, its not just a hypothetical Bella decides to give mike a chance type of situation.

You also need to work on your paragraph breaks. You need to start a new paragraph every time a new person starts speaking. You have these large blocks of text they're really confusing to read.