Reviews for Small Favors
warfolomei chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Good work.
Scarlet not thinking too faar into the future, Snake is just a practical realist.
mkeeg91 chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
this was pretty sweet and awesome and funny! great work
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Thank god there are other users who see through your bulls**t
httpen chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
"Mild SE/Scarlett"

Just like all of your stories

"This is roughly set in the comic-verse;"

No, it isn't... Snake and Scarlett never acted like this and never had these kinds of thoughts

"sorry, Duke/Scarlett fans: Duke hasn't even appeared on the scene yet at this point! Still, I hope you enjoy it!"

Why would he even appear on the scene? Oh, wait... that's right... you just had to keep using him, always having him getting in there way...
Bronwynn chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
This sweet story showed a lot of hope and possibilities for Snake Eyes and Scarlett. I loved it!
Rain Raven's Rose chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
I love Scarlett and Snake-eyes, this story is so cute
Sunflare2k5 chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Yes, but having his lips unscarred in this version makes it more... poignant. Like you'd expect that with his lips unscarred, at any moment his unscarred voice would issue from them?
Dingbat142001 chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Aw, that was very sweet. I really do love Snake's past, even if it is rather unfortunate. It hurt when Snake turned away from her, but that's expected.

And yes, Scarlett would not be the last girl to fantasize about guys like Snake. I know for a fact, actually ;)

I was touched reading this. I love angst.
Lioness Of the fire chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
aww so cute i lved it lol snake eye lauging at scarlett thats a no no
DESIGNER chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Wow, amazing please keep writing, Snake eyes/Scarlett fanfictions are hard to develop, but you really made it. Two Thumbs! And seriously you are a great writer. Saludos desde Latinoamerica. :))
Hannibal3125 chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
No meanness intended - just an observation; there seems to be only a little romance here (not that I'm complaining - I'm one of those D/S heathen the comic die-hards love to complain about :)) I just noted that for a fic genred as romance, even secondarily, it seems a bit lacking.

Otherwise, well written.
Assata chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Yay! _

That was awesome! Make more!

(Its hard to find good joe fanfics these days)