Reviews for Private Matters
earth2eternity chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
This is so sweet! This is one of the many reasons I love C/O. They act a bit differently when they're around other people. But when it's only the two of them... Sigh :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
this story's concept is awesome!
MedusaMyLove chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
o.k- this should have come with a warning, not to be read while you share a room with 6 complete strangers...HOTTIE MCHOT...damn! I like it. A lot.
uniquely fresh chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Awesome shower sex!

Can I just say there is nothing like having a man wash your hair! It is the best! Thanks for writing this piece. Great job, as usual.
ohcyfan chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
How cute is that! I love that everyone thinks they're so badass at work, and they're so sweet at home. It's perfect - a nice fun piece for all of us, to tide us over till Thursday. Oh, and I loved the shower sex. Every minute was totally HOT!
Kirea-K chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Wow, you have just made me blush :-)

Appart from the hot sex, I have always thought that one of the most romantic scenes ever was the one in "Out of Africa" where Robert Redford washes the hair of Meryl Streep. It feels so sweet and comfortable. Owen washing Cristina's hair just reminded me of that. Thanks!
zdinosaur chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Thank you so much. I needed something light just like your wonderfully tad smutty piece to get me out of this doldrums. The nurses' comments are too cute...sprinkles of choc rice on a frosting. Good job, as always.