Reviews for Losing Ziva
Le Bibliothecaire chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
I agree that I feel Ziva is doing things for Mossad that she doesn't want to be doing, but I don't think she's becoming a an empty shell and that no one will notice. I think Tony would definitely notice, as he has obviously already noticed that something is up with her. I think his reactions are born of concern for her and what's going on with her and of frustration. I don't think he is disgusted at all.
moonfaerie326 chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
That was so heartwrenchingly sad. With the way everyone has been acting I do not know if they will notice when there is only an empty shell left. :/

This was very well written. I, too, fear what Gibbs' reaction will be when he next sees her. Gah. Suspense kills... :[

The summer is not going to be easy, I'm already having trouble waiting for Tuesdays to come around as it is. I can't imagine going months without any clue as to whats going to happen.

I really need some romantic TIVA. My faith in them has become a bit shaken but I believe I will hold strong until the end. I am almost contemplating not watching the last two episodes until they are both released and I can watch them consecutively but I don't think I can hold out long enough to do that.
mia58 chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Glad to see a new story from you. It's been a while. I think you're right - it's going to be a long angst-filled summer for us TIVA fans.

My take on her anguished look at the end is that she had feelings for Michael but is beginning to realize he's not the man she thought him to be.

I look forward to your next fic. Hope it will be soon.
Lady Arreya chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Very poignant. I'm still reeling from the end of that ep... so painful... I think you're right... It's going to be a long, angsty summer. :O

Despite what the cheesy promo for next week's ep said, I don't believe that Ziva is really in love with Rivkin. She looked terrible in the last scene with him. Not at all like a woman in love.

I can't stand Rivkin. I hope Tony shoots him! I am looking forward to the fight scene...

Thanks for sharing. :)
writinghasceased chapter 1 . 5/5/2009

I shouldn’t have read this. It’s made me even more poignant over the current state of things.

You made me sad M E. I thought I was the one who made you sad? You’re the happy writer lol, I'm the angsty one haha. I guess it just reflects how muddled things are at the moment within the show...

Great job. I'm glad you have posted again; I always do enjoy your fics.

Lets hope next season we will have something more hopeful to write about :)
zatl chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Good... I would change a one thing, though.

Tony is feeling betrayed, but I think the look in his eyes is hurt, not disgust.

Why the heck won't Tony just admit he is jealous!

I so can't wait for the next NEW episode.

I love to see what others think of the episodes. thks.
Rigil Kent chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
I'd really like to think the kick ass Mossad ninja of years past would be made of sterner stuff than this ... but given how they've written her this season ... sigh.

And I don't think it's just Tony/Ziva fans who are going to be settling in for a Bad summer; if they keep up this level of mediocrity, I suspect a LOT of people are going to be tuning out next year like I'm already planning on doing.

Never thought I'd say this, but bring back season 4. At least it was FUN.
djEskimo chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Ziva's expression at the end of this episode killed me. I think you pretty much nailed it.
VillageVoice chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
That is a beautiful piece of writing. Very much within the lines of ZIva's character and I would love it if she was only with him because her father wanted her to be. Very sad, but beautiful
Ishty chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
*quietly growls* fanfiction net isnt visited by americans only?...

thx to you i know the end of the episode before i even had the chance to watch it *Sigh*...

bit less spoiler in your summary, pls?
Lyn1410G chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Good to see something from you again. (I think it's been a while hasn't it?) Short but very, very good and yes, you are quick off the mark!
brightblue chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Gah! So depressing! But such an accurate portrayal of where I think Ziva is at now. I agree with you...I'm scared for what our summer will be like! I can only hope that there will be *some* good that comes before the end because there is so much promotion around the Tiva aspect that if it's all about them fighting/hurting each other, then what's the big excitement in that? I just keep feeling like they can't get all the Tiva fans geared up for a big, giant angst-fest. Right? RIGHT? ;-) But, yes, this was much needed after tonight's episode...I am so excited/scared for next week!
Musiclover14 chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Amazing as usual and also really sad. I have no idea what will happen in the next two episodes but I have a feelng it will be shocking.

The closing shot of Legend also really had me wondering what was going through Ziva's mind. She looked very conflicted in my opinion. Great insight. Glad you're imagination got a hold of you :)
vamp926 chapter 1 . 5/5/2009

Bows down. That was good.
ScarletCourt chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Wow! That was fast! I don't think the west coast has even seen the episode yet.

I think you captured Ziva's unhappiness quite well. Throughout Legend Ziva has been conflicted about what to say about her connection to Rivkin and her interaction with the man.

I was not happy to see Ziva in bed with Rivkin as the closing shot to the episode. I agree that it's likely a long BAD summer for Tiva supporters.
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »