Reviews for The Lost Wielders
Marvel18 chapter 15 . 2/18
I almost fainted when I saw you had updated. I love this story! Really I think I've read it at least twice when I miss it. Please keep updating. This really is a great story :)
MikaCheshire chapter 13 . 5/3/2014
Love the story! Hope to read an update soon. :)
ian 1209 chapter 13 . 4/13/2014
so will the fallen one try to take control Lyra when she encounters it ?
ian 1209 chapter 12 . 2/10/2014
Great story when's the next chapter ?
BeyONDtheLasT chapter 10 . 8/4/2013
This is an awesome story so far. Can't wait til you update.
Emi-chan chapter 8 . 12/4/2012
This was an interesting chapter. I really liked it. Had me on the edge of my seat. Keep up the good work!
Emi-Chan chapter 3 . 12/4/2012
Lyra's got some good fighting moves. I'm really loving this story. I love Sharnid and Lyra's relationship at the moment. It's pretty funny. Are you going pair them? That'd be cute. But it's not my place to say. Can't wait for more!
Emi-Chan chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
That was an interesting twist you put to the chapter! Really great though! Love their convo near then end. Oh and I noticed a lot of typos. You may want it someone else to look it over as well... Well aside from that, really good! Can't wait for more!
Emi-chan chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Hi! This seems like a promising story! I'm excited to read it. There aren't that many Chrome Shelled Regios story and this is one of them that actually look interesting!
BlackHamster96 chapter 8 . 11/8/2012
I love this story! It's great! Can't wait till you upload a new chapter!
AzaleaDahlia chapter 8 . 9/9/2012
WoW. This is a GOOD story. I hope you post soon :). There's not much of chrome shelled regios fanfictions. AND this is far the BEST one out there ( mind my bad grammar )
Mizuki's Dead Fire chapter 8 . 6/26/2012
Aw, I wanted to see their reaction to what she did! Please keep writing!
Bloody moon cat chapter 7 . 2/1/2012
Did you really have to stop it right when it was getting good?
Ominous Blue chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Great story
alricstrife chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
ok ive only seen the series once but doesnt the rest of the team realize in that first fight layfon was holding back alot? also does this take place after the series end or in the middle? sharnid joking around and practicing with layfon seems more like after but i dont know and am lost