Reviews for The Lost Wielders
ian12091995 chapter 18 . 4/22
Congratulations.

Best of luck with your new baby and your new life as a family.
Adimas chapter 17 . 1/16
Eager to see the next chapter here.
ian12091995 chapter 17 . 1/5
Sorry, keyboard snafu.

Just saying, happy to see another chapter.

No pressure.
ian12091995 chapter 17 . 1/5
_
Marvel18 chapter 17 . 1/5
Omg .
Yes, I am still a devoted follower of this story! Usually I loose interest when the updates are so far apart but there is just something about this story that makes me wanna see it till the end. I hope you update soon! Please continue with this story, it really is great :)
Marvel18 chapter 16 . 10/25/2016
I couldn't believe it when you updated! I'm so happy :) please update soon!
ian12091995 chapter 16 . 10/25/2016
A long wait but im a patient man so i have no complains. Just happy to see another update.
Marvel18 chapter 15 . 2/18/2015
I almost fainted when I saw you had updated. I love this story! Really I think I've read it at least twice when I miss it. Please keep updating. This really is a great story :)
MikaCheshire chapter 13 . 5/3/2014
Love the story! Hope to read an update soon. :)
ian 1209 chapter 13 . 4/13/2014
so will the fallen one try to take control Lyra when she encounters it ?
ian 1209 chapter 12 . 2/10/2014
Great story when's the next chapter ?
BeyONDtheLasT chapter 10 . 8/4/2013
This is an awesome story so far. Can't wait til you update.
Emi-chan chapter 8 . 12/4/2012
This was an interesting chapter. I really liked it. Had me on the edge of my seat. Keep up the good work!
Emi-Chan chapter 3 . 12/4/2012
Lyra's got some good fighting moves. I'm really loving this story. I love Sharnid and Lyra's relationship at the moment. It's pretty funny. Are you going pair them? That'd be cute. But it's not my place to say. Can't wait for more!
Emi-Chan chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
That was an interesting twist you put to the chapter! Really great though! Love their convo near then end. Oh and I noticed a lot of typos. You may want it someone else to look it over as well... Well aside from that, really good! Can't wait for more!