Reviews for lovely but never loved
Sarah Jane Shaw chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
That was beautiful, I honestly nearly cried when they were talking about the souls of those in purgatory being affected by the prayers of the living! Aww I love me some CC/Lulu!
Alastor Vega chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
Great insight on CC's personality. Great job.
mylifehaslostdirectionanon chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
really liked this story, loved the imagery of the weaving back together part :) brilliant
piston heart chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Oh wow, this is gorgeous. ;_; The writing style and the words you use, and everything is so in-character. This is really a piece of art. I applaud and thank you for writing it, because it's so- well- C.C.
Nilie chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
This was weird.

But also interesting. :D
lurkmoar chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Your quite the poet, huh! This was so beautiful and bittersweet - I loved it! You really captured CC and incorporated the kanon storyline well! Please continue writing!
REDskies chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Nice to see you writing again, Mer ;) Hope college life is treating you well. (Man that sounded old...)

I liked it, though the part about the green glass was somewhat sadistically odd, but then again, its C.C, so no less can be expected of her...
charredfeathers chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Beautiful. This is really short, but you captured C.C's character so well... I love your writing style. It's so moving that you can practically see the emotion dripping from it.

Good work.
Lady Onuk chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Very, very powerfull imaginery. A short piece that leaves me without breath. It's mature and tasty, and just like a great wine, a tad bit bitter.

I can just stand up and take off my -imaginary- hat.

Great work!