Reviews for Maybe One Day
Guest chapter 2 . 3/20/2014
Manicpanicgirl chapter 2 . 7/10/2013
This is really good keep it up!
ScourgeFanatic101 chapter 2 . 6/21/2013
Please keep on writing this fanfic :) Also is one of the parings mighty and espio?
Achjira chapter 2 . 4/24/2013
Wow...please continue :-)
Edwina Elric chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
could i adopt this or are you still working on it?
DemonGann chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
Cool! Your doing pretty well. Better than me. I think Shadow was being a little pest to Espio in this chapter, but Espio will get him day...
Fargosis16 chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
I was hoping that when Shadow told Espio he knew she was a girl he would of done something like kiss her! XD Shadpio!lol
CrazyNutSquirrel chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
LOL! That seems just like Shadow.
HienFan chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Espio is also one of my favourites in Sonic the Hedgehos. Interesting enough Sonic the Hedgehos is the only game you written (Espio is a minor character in Sonic X)

Anyway isn't that pigtail way too long? Is it true that ninjas can never ever cut their hair?
Pollux and Castor Sugar chapter 2 . 11/23/2009
Hmm, very interesting story you've got here. I like it.

I hope you can find the time to continue this one day )

Um, I know it's a bit of a crude question, and you are not obliged to answer, but does Espio, um, get 'monthlies'? Just wondering *sweatdrop*

Ehh, yeah, you have a nice writing style, it's very clear and easy to read.

I enjoyed what you've written so far and I look forward to more.
CleverPhoenix chapter 2 . 7/26/2009
HAHA! Shadow really knows how to mix up a scene doesn't he? I guess that's one of the reasons he's my favorite. Anyway, I love the personal insight into each of the characters minds, it helps you understand them all the better and get into their heads. I also love how an unexpected event can have such a drastic result, as Shadow clearly proved. Please update soon!
X-Harlequin-X chapter 2 . 7/26/2009
i don't normally review fanfics but i wanna review this one :) i love this fic thanks tons for adding another chapter and i'm looking forward to more in the near future ;) A pairing sounds like a good idea though, I'm personally stuck between knuckles/espio and shadow/espio :) i like shadow so i hope this isn't a shadow bashing fic.
GIGA-XISBASS chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
CleverPhoenix chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
WOW! I knew you were thinking off writing a Female!Espio story, but I hadn't realized that you'd already started. Congrats on a great chapter. Can't wait to see what else you got planned.