Reviews for Fallout
julesgriffith chapter 10 . 2/8/2012
Wow. This story was incredible! I've been reading it over the past 2 days. I think I may like your version better than what happened onscreen. You have nailed Luke and Lorelai. I'm looking forward to reading more of your work!
mrscribble chapter 10 . 4/27/2010
this is fantastic. what a beautiful revision - I love your Emily and Richard and your Lorelai and Luke and oh, poor confused Rory was perfect. I also adored your version of Hope - perfect. Thank you so much for writing such a beautiful fic :)
MaryBBlove23 chapter 10 . 3/4/2010
wonderful ending to the story..I really enjoyed every chapter and every step each character took!
MaryBBlove23 chapter 9 . 3/4/2010
wonderful chapter...really enjoying it
MaryBBlove23 chapter 8 . 3/4/2010
amazing! loved the chapter!
MaryBBlove23 chapter 7 . 3/4/2010
wonderful chapter! very much loving it...such an amazing writer!
MaryBBlove23 chapter 6 . 3/4/2010
wow..great chapter
MaryBBlove23 chapter 5 . 3/4/2010
wow..great chapter...loving it
MaryBBlove23 chapter 4 . 3/4/2010
wonderful chapter...enjoying this story very much!
MaryBBlove23 chapter 3 . 3/4/2010
loved the chapter
MaryBBlove23 chapter 2 . 3/4/2010
wow...great chapter...kinda sad to think she used him...hope she will come around and want more
MaryBBlove23 chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
wow..great chapter great start too cant wait to read more!
Anon chapter 10 . 1/3/2010
Have been reading these fanfics for a while, and i have to say that this is the best i've read. You have talent, and a nice style. well done!
cywen69 chapter 10 . 11/28/2009
Wow, this was an interesting epic tale. I started reading this thinking it was going to be all about Luke and Lorelai, I was a little disappointed when I had to sift through the other story plots, but then I found them kind of interesting,even though my focus was still on the LL's.

I really loved Hope and it was nice to see where Lorelai gets her personality from. A nice insight, thank you. I also loved how she called Richard Dick. My husband has an Uncle Rich, and when he granny dumped his mother at the hospital when he was down for a visit in Philly, PA, then drove home to Scranton, PA because he got scared about what was happening. (Rich is a bit slow.) He was then and ever after known as Uncle Dick, LOL!

I only wish we got to see more LL interaction and them becoming closer in more detail. It felt a little glossed over at times, and then other times you gave us a great view into their life. I wanted more from the second time they made love. A more detailed picture of their emotional connecting.

All in all, I liked the story, I just wanted more of our favorite it couple.

Wendy
lilienprinzessin chapter 10 . 8/9/2009
Finally - I know I'm so late, but I can't help it. While I'd loved for this to go on, I'm very grateful you wrote about it at all. You have a great writing style, stating their thoughts.

As for Richard having to call Hope - it's a pity he needed her to tell him, but then I think it's realistic he needed a little help.

And as sad as it is for Emily - and as much as I'd loved to read about her reaction - it's also realistic Rory didn't confide in her.

Richard breaking the apple - nice symbol. I do feel for him though, he really didn't mean to make her feel that way.

Nice that Rory wrote only a note - like Lorelai all those years ago...

Liked that you made Lorelai and Rory talk and not just look at each other. Also that Lorelai admitted that her jokes etc. are her way to mask hurt or insecurity.

Loved the little E/R scene after Lorelai came. It shows they do know each other and getting closer because Emily feels again shut out by the girls seems fitting. And then their argument - very typical, especially Richard's frustration. And then the wedding flowers and Emily coming back. Her call for darkness and their quiet reconciliation - very nice.

Thanks for writing!