Reviews for Fallout
marthapreston4 chapter 1 . 8/20
Rory kept making mistakes because her mom kept telling her it was okay the girl needed to slapped with reality your a slut who slept with a married man. He is not leaving his wife your not in love your an idiot.
CuppaTea13 chapter 10 . 4/5
Bravo. This was intense and really delved into the characters and their mindsets so deeply with such a sense of truth to it. I especially loved your portrayal of Hopie and I'll admit to tearing up a bit reading her letter to Lorelai. You've really created an awesome fic here, bravo.
helicera chapter 10 . 2/26
Whoa. I loved this so much 3 I'm fairly new to GG and was seriously devastated when I finished it, but it's thanks to fics like this that I get to hold on to the magic that is this show. Thank you!
fanficfun15 chapter 10 . 7/14/2015
Loved it! Thanks again for sharing your amazing talent!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/15/2014
This was really wonderful; extremely well-written.
AWPuRpLePoPtArT chapter 10 . 12/4/2014
julesgriffith chapter 10 . 2/8/2012
Wow. This story was incredible! I've been reading it over the past 2 days. I think I may like your version better than what happened onscreen. You have nailed Luke and Lorelai. I'm looking forward to reading more of your work!
mrscribble chapter 10 . 4/27/2010
this is fantastic. what a beautiful revision - I love your Emily and Richard and your Lorelai and Luke and oh, poor confused Rory was perfect. I also adored your version of Hope - perfect. Thank you so much for writing such a beautiful fic :)
MaryBBlove23 chapter 10 . 3/4/2010
wonderful ending to the story..I really enjoyed every chapter and every step each character took!
MaryBBlove23 chapter 9 . 3/4/2010
wonderful chapter...really enjoying it
MaryBBlove23 chapter 8 . 3/4/2010
amazing! loved the chapter!
MaryBBlove23 chapter 7 . 3/4/2010
wonderful chapter! very much loving it...such an amazing writer!
MaryBBlove23 chapter 6 . 3/4/2010
wow..great chapter
MaryBBlove23 chapter 5 . 3/4/2010
wow..great chapter...loving it
MaryBBlove23 chapter 4 . 3/4/2010
wonderful chapter...enjoying this story very much!