Reviews for Swans
dr. tempe bones chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Wow. I love how this is written and I love the ending. Its great and sad. But happy as well. Great Work
MadeOfStars chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
What a beautiful and yes, melancholy, story. Well-done.
blc chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Oh, see now you've got me crying first thing in the morning.

Wonderfully written, and so bittersweet.
burninganchors chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Major 'aw' alert! Shows just how much Brennan might change with a child, and yet still remain who she is. Christy reminded me so much of Booth - nice job on that one.

The ending was amazing, and not just that fantastic last line, either. ;] I liked how you included Brennan's promise from DDotDD in there, too, and Christy's little revelation just hinted that maybe, Booth could be looking down and smiling on them all...

Once again, great job! Love your work!

MM
DarkArts27 chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
This was absolutely beautiful. That last line just made the story for me :)

I saw the title in my inbox, and my first thought was of that song; it fitted the story so perfectly.

I keep forgetting that it's like just over a week for the finale for you guys...God am I jealous lol.

Loved this, terribly sad, but somehow made me smile, it was like there was a balance somehow.

Look forward to more of these, as always :)

Taylor.
Angeldream05 chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Beautiful. Really beautiful. And soo sad :-(( tears are threatening to fall. yeah, it's sad fluff, but it's still very sweet! great job!

Angela
deeleigh chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Wow, that was amazing. It made me tear up a bit. Maybe more than I am willing to admit.

I love it.

Every word is like magic. Great job!
HawkAngel XD chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
oh! that was beautiful! sad but very beautiful... really good!

HawkAngel
goldpiece chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Will you please stop killing people in your stories? I mean props for being that brave, but knock it off. Other than that, this was really sweet.

Melissa
Queen Peacock chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Great Story, You should continue this story. QP
weirdgirl42 chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
The last line made this story. Well done.
Tadpole24 chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
aw

my stomach did a little flip flop just like Brennan's.

really good work. :)

Em

xx
freelancer starbuck chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
oh man, i am all kinds of weepy now... so fantastic, as always. :)
TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
I almost wanted to cry at Brennan's noticing how much her daughter was like Booth and pondering how much she'd be like him as she grew older. Very sweet, but sad.

Their interaction was adorable. It's fics like these that make me almost hope that they do end up having a baby because they'd make such interesting parents. Still scared for Thursday though.

Very beautifully written. I could picture the whole scene in my head.

Awesome job!