Reviews for From Tomboy to Boy
J.S. Jamesbrooke chapter 6 . 6/8/2009
While I can't exactly say I remember the ending to the last chapter, I can definitely say I like how it ends now, and I love this story!
ForbidenFaerie2 lazy 2 log in chapter 6 . 6/8/2009
You're turning 16 tommorow? happy birthday :).

I loved the change! It made this story even longer... :D

I tottal love this story, and the tension between Lilly and Miley.

I 3 Liley!

XOXO

Forbiden Faerie
bunchesofoats18 chapter 6 . 6/8/2009
first off... happy birthday!

secondly, great chapter. lilly is beginning to put herself through torture when it comes to miley, and i do believe that she'll end up going a little crazy about it.

its interesting that miley is continuing to date lilly as otis... perhaps she wants to actually date lilly herself, but is too afraid to?

update soon, please!

~bunches
Music and Reading Lover chapter 6 . 6/8/2009
I loved it, please update soon
lita rocks LbC chapter 6 . 6/8/2009
whoot whoot whoot! i'm glad you decided to switch things up and continue ) i really like this story, a lot! i hope miley finally comes to the conclusion that she likes lilly too! haha. update soon )
TheRatherOddJedi chapter 6 . 6/8/2009
cool chapter and i did like the changes you made to the last chapter.

and im guessing that the 16 thing is your b-day so wishing you a very happy b-day D
love in cold blood chapter 6 . 6/8/2009
I liked the ending you did before but it's great that your making this longer. Can't eait to see what else you have in store :)
Darkened Past chapter 6 . 6/8/2009
Love the changes and the story
Truscott chapter 6 . 6/8/2009
Awesome chapter :), and the change worked well :). Can't wait to see what happens next :).
theoriesofprosperity chapter 6 . 6/8/2009
Absolutely loved the re-write to the previous chapter, and I think this chapter was one of the strongest ones yet. Can't wait to see where the story's headed. In my opinion, this is one of the best Liley fics out there at the moment. And there's a helluva lot.
crzy4anime chapter 6 . 6/8/2009
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! woohoo! the big one six. X3 i actually really like the new change and the way that the story will be going. it seems to me that miley isn't being completely honest about things. i like how completely 'lost in miley' lily is. i can't wait to see what happens next. keep up the superb work and until next time. ~_~Suchi

P.S. here's to a fantabulous birthday. don't work to hard.
k.226 chapter 6 . 6/7/2009
i was missing your updates!

at least! finally!

good job!

next chapter soon'? hahah pleasee
Anti-Gravity111 chapter 6 . 6/7/2009
Great chapter! To be honest, I went back and read chapter 5 again and didn't really see what you changed in Miley's POV, but I have a terrible memory so yeah. But I am really liking the new direction you're taking this fic, and I'm so stoked that you updated!
AlvinFan07 chapter 5 . 6/2/2009
At least Lilly finally told her. Hopefully things work out :) Update asayc! :-D
Depressed chapter 5 . 5/30/2009
LOL that was funny when Lilly almost slammed into the wall.

And the excuse she made for blushing was awesome! :D

Ew at Lilly touching Miley's foot, I would never do that!

The kiss scene was nice. Poor Miley having to think that she's slow and stupid and everything.

Can't wait for your next chapter! So sad it has to end soon. D:
185 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »