Reviews for Sins of HotGear
NixKat chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
I'm in love with your HotGear.
steelnightshade123 chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
This was beautiful. Well done! two thumbs up from me!
CosmicPudding chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
You really have their voices down! I like how you can clearly feel how much Francis cares for him under all his bravado.
1337kitsune chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
...I am now addicted to a pairing I never knew exsisted before reading your XS fics of Chack. Darn you!

XP Not really.
Mantinas chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
I will not lie; Wrath was my favorite, though I am biased since it's my favorite of the seven; but over all, this was awesome.
Eerie Iri chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Loved these!
oichigo-11 chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
i loved this! 3

the last one made me laugh xD
sentai-kaji chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
I just can't get enough of these two!

-moss
alphawolfnami chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
I've melted... Auuggh... Usually, I can type coherent and very insightful reviews... but these... these...

AUGGHH...

Thanks to you, I will have something to mull over the next two weeks. THANKYOUTHANKYOU.
insanitydonewell chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
I liked this one. I didn't know that i was into hotgear.

Something to think about though is the seven virtues. You don't really see them as much.
lying mongoose chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
It's official. I'm converted to HotGear. You done made me love this pairing, and consequently, write an entire (really long) oneshot on it, and now I just wanna write more. Dang, you're good.

Man, Sloth was the best. Leonine duty, indeed...
Alonein-Darkness7 chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Gluttony was hilarious. Lust and Envy were just hot!
Just Another Tree Hugger chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Haha, my favorite sin was a tie between Sloth and Greed. This story is too cute, I loved it, I hope you do some more stories like this sugar!
Kitty Howell chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Wow, I really loved this. You're a talented writer. You should write more.

I'm really liking this couple. At first, I thought it was a phase, but I really like it. I've read all the stories, and still want more! I decided this was a sign to reveiw! Hopfully, you're write more HotGear? I'll gonna try my hand at it too.

Oh, and, I saw the Envy picture, but I can't find the Wrath one. Could you send me the link if its not too much trouble?
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
*sigh* Makes me wish I was Frieda.