Reviews for My True Self
ScarletRoofs chapter 22 . 20h
I hope you do continue this story! It's interesting and I still can't figure out who the 2nd year student who overheard Ryoma was neither the senpai he told. I sense something -probably bad- about to happen.
bekahguertin chapter 22 . 8/20
ilovemanga chapter 22 . 8/11
Hi! I'm just a guest who happened to have read your story. I really like your story especially your ocs are superb. If you continue this can you pleasr make more interraction between ryoma and the guys who love her, and also make leo, hiro and brok join the tennis club it would be fantastic! Please continue your story because it's one of the story that i like the most!
atalanta chapter 8 . 7/8
This is really fun to read. I really enjoy it. Keep up the good work!:)
Sotomura Sakura chapter 22 . 6/10
Still waiting for an update ever since
Dream219 chapter 22 . 5/29
Even if you're busy, please update regularly and as soon as possible! All of us wants to read the rest of the story. And don't worry, I won't criticize ever! I promise!
The Fairy Princess. Lucy chapter 22 . 3/1
first of all, don't worry, I won't criticize you but why didn't you update!?
Crows-Love-Henry chapter 21 . 2/18
Who the fuck is this bastard. Imma kick his ass. Wtf just happened.
TheCaptainOfShips chapter 3 . 2/1
SSSSEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIGGGGOOOOOKKKKUUUUU IS THE PLACE WHERE RYOMA ECHIZEN BELONGS NOT WITH THOSE TENNIS LOSERS HYOTEI OR WHATEVER THEY RE CALLED
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 21 . 12/4/2014
Good story.
iris chapter 18 . 11/28/2014
Update why stuck at chapter 22
Bernie chapter 22 . 10/4/2014
Please please PLEASE UPDATE!
x.DreamQueen.x chapter 22 . 9/15/2014
Please update soon! This is a very good story!
Yiyiyi chapter 22 . 9/14/2014
this is awesome! don't get why you never updated though, wish you did!
scranity chapter 5 . 8/27/2014
If Ryoma wanted to go to Japan because she was tired of all the media and her only real challenge was her brother and father, then why is she still playing tennis with a bunch of teenagers without any reason to? She moved to an entirely different continent to get away from past, but the one of the first things she does is draw attention to her skills while being surrounded by tennis players? She's acting pretty stupid...