Reviews for My True Self
Roxas fleur chapter 3 . 6/10
why didn't you put her into seigaku?
Unknownartfreak chapter 22 . 5/14
pls continue
awefanfic chapter 22 . 4/23
please update soon. what would happen now?
yuki22hime chapter 22 . 4/13
great story.i hope i can read next chapter soon.
StiriSyrene chapter 8 . 3/23
Aw I want her to end up with Sanada, you don't see that kind of pairing often
Otakugirl41 chapter 22 . 2/21
Awesome I loved It a lot I can't wait for new updates.
awefanfic chapter 22 . 2/5
please update soon!why did ryoma quit?
CharitinaX chapter 22 . 1/10
That awkward moment when the author promises an upcoming chapter but ends up dying and never coming back to update...? That's this moment right now.
ILoveRebornNarutoKProject chapter 22 . 12/30/2015
Hello! No offense to anyone but I disagree with the comment below by kronos1231 and I think you portrayed her perfectly! I love this story SO much, it's in fact one of my all time MOST FAVORITE fanfic I've ever! I sincerely pray & hope that you continue this fanfiction, a lot of people love it and I've been following this story for a couple years now, since 2010 I believe, anyway please please please please continue this, if not could you make an authors note or pm me to let me know? I sincerely hope that, that's not the case but I'll be waiting either way.
little-nickyy chapter 22 . 11/10/2015
This is for the whole story, for weak points and strong points
I don't mean the story isn't good- in fact it's great.

The story is interesting, it's funny (Toya is best), it's different from other Fem!Ryomas, yet it has some attributes are the same and most are pretty bad (of course, no offense)

Some weaker points is Ryoma is a mary-sue. She beats everyone in tennis, she's quite perfect. Too perfect. There really is no weak point for her. She's even pretty, too. Maybe you could play down her beauty, add a weak point for her?

Anyway, that's my opinion.
narutolover10110 chapter 22 . 10/21/2015
It's really good can't wait for more :)
Aika-chan chapter 22 . 10/19/2015
Love your story !its one of the best. Please update soon.
dragonlver chapter 22 . 9/30/2015
Sooo I noticed that you updated this in 2011 an that makes me want to cry cause this is one of the best if not the best (I cant remember all the fem ryoma fics I've read)and longest fem Ryoma I've read. You write it so well! Though I can't wait to see Ryoma as a prize and all the guys racing for her.( Yukimara will win right?) it's just gonna be hilarious the outfit they make her wear. She has got to be dressed up in a dress. With Sakuno and Tamoyo doing her hair and make-up she'll be even more gorgeous then normal! :)
got addicted to reading chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
more please
ScarletRoofs chapter 22 . 8/29/2015
I hope you do continue this story! It's interesting and I still can't figure out who the 2nd year student who overheard Ryoma was neither the senpai he told. I sense something -probably bad- about to happen.