Reviews for Hotaru and I
Kaede.Elfen.Lied.Kaede chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
This is amazing.
Miss MoKa chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
I agree hat I can't picture Michi leaving Ruka, but oh well, it may occur, you never know. But how great was that Haruka manged to take care Hotaru all by herself! well done!
platinum chariot chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Oh! I love your story! Every last bit. n_n I like how the relationship between Haruka and Hotaru. I really love the ending. ANd yes I know I'm overdue to write a review. n_n;;
RemoveThisAccountFromYourList chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
I love the parent-child relationship that Haruka and Hotaru have, but still it kind of saddens me to know that the four of them are no longer together :(. I personally couldn't possibly imagine Michi leaving Ruka :)). Or Setsuna leaving them all. That sounds kind of selfish. Nevertheless, sweet story. More Hotaru and Haruka-pappa moments would have been great to see in the anime, right?

~Lostie
Luna Goddess of the Night chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
aw...i liked it. yes, there needs to be more hotaru fics out there. anyways, keep up the great work!

-luna
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Very bittersweet, I liked it a lot.
Aphrodite-Awesome-Girl chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
I think this is well-written. Good work. *High-fives*

Aphrodite-Awesome-Girl
Moi Fah chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
I'm not sure whether to cry or be happy! Great job nonetheless *sniffle*.
Spikesagitta chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
interesting, it's actually pretty good :)
Ruka-Roxy83 chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Yeah it is different but I liked it too.
Amnesia Nymph chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Loved the story! I liked how Haruka was comparing everything to what she wasn't and ofcourse IS at the same time.

She's not a bitter person? Ha! How the hell did she know what a bitter person would think about this current situation. Beautiful.

I'm glad Haruka and Hotaru found comfort in each other (eventually) and became a family together. Setsuna leaving is something I can understand but Michiru...well I kind of dislike her in this story. But that's ok. Every now and then we need to dislike that Kaioh girl, ne?

well done!

~ Amnesia Nymph
ShadowCub chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Confused, if they left what was that last piece?
McFleet chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Thats a sweet one. I liked it a lot, I loved the way you describe how the bond between the two grows. Its not like that they were close from the beginning, but it slowly developes. Thats great. Loved it!