Reviews for Hotaru and I
Kaede.Elfen.Lied.Kaede chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
This is amazing.
Miss MoKa chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
I agree hat I can't picture Michi leaving Ruka, but oh well, it may occur, you never know. But how great was that Haruka manged to take care Hotaru all by herself! well done!
1-800-Dante chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Oh! I love your story! Every last bit. n_n I like how the relationship between Haruka and Hotaru. I really love the ending. ANd yes I know I'm overdue to write a review. n_n;;
RemoveThisAccountFromYourList chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
I love the parent-child relationship that Haruka and Hotaru have, but still it kind of saddens me to know that the four of them are no longer together :(. I personally couldn't possibly imagine Michi leaving Ruka :)). Or Setsuna leaving them all. That sounds kind of selfish. Nevertheless, sweet story. More Hotaru and Haruka-pappa moments would have been great to see in the anime, right?

~Lostie
Luna Goddess of the Night chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
aw...i liked it. yes, there needs to be more hotaru fics out there. anyways, keep up the great work!

-luna
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Very bittersweet, I liked it a lot.
Aphrodite-Awesome-Girl chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
I think this is well-written. Good work. *High-fives*

Aphrodite-Awesome-Girl
Moi Fah chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
I'm not sure whether to cry or be happy! Great job nonetheless *sniffle*.
Spikesagitta chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
interesting, it's actually pretty good :)
DavisJes chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Yeah it is different but I liked it too.
Amnesia Nymph chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Loved the story! I liked how Haruka was comparing everything to what she wasn't and ofcourse IS at the same time.

She's not a bitter person? Ha! How the hell did she know what a bitter person would think about this current situation. Beautiful.

I'm glad Haruka and Hotaru found comfort in each other (eventually) and became a family together. Setsuna leaving is something I can understand but Michiru...well I kind of dislike her in this story. But that's ok. Every now and then we need to dislike that Kaioh girl, ne?

well done!

~ Amnesia Nymph
ShadowCub chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Confused, if they left what was that last piece?
McFleet chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Thats a sweet one. I liked it a lot, I loved the way you describe how the bond between the two grows. Its not like that they were close from the beginning, but it slowly developes. Thats great. Loved it!