Reviews for Bite Nor Sup
too many mary sues chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Please write another story that is not centered on an oc character. There are way to many stories that are centered on oc characters and hardly any stories based only Tolkiens characters.
emmerlii chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
This was so sad. It brought me to tears! I liked in the Cormallen segment where Gandalf pulled Frodo into his lap to feed him. It just brought everything that happened to Frodo in those thirteen months to a head, if you follow me.

It was a fantastic story, I seem to prefer the sadder LOTR stories to the funny ones, but they are still good.

Fantastic story, I'll definately read more from you.

xx Emmerlii
Sivaroobini Lupin-Black chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Oh wow, this was just so stunningly beautiful.

I love how you illustrated each stage of their journey so beautifully. Sam's emotion and thoughts were so real, I almost cried. Your imagery of the food is so stunningy real, especially when contrasted with their surroundings.

Just wonderful. Great job!
Larner chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Perfectly Hobbity, of course! And it's perfectly Sam was well! Knows that Hobbits were designed to eat, frequently and well; knows his Master can't thrive if he doesn't do so. Wishing with all his heart to see Frodo eating properly again, and rejoicing when at last it happens. Excellent, FEBOBE!