Reviews for The Video Game
theblonde2243 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
haha love it!
smartcookie913 chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
you should totally buy guitar hero! we don't have the metallica one but we have the first 2 and i think the aerosmith one. it's so much fun that me and my lil sis spent about 2 days playing all the songs on easy and medium lol. needless to say my dad wasn't thrilled about us becoming zombies

your fic was so funny and cute! it was awesome! can't wait to read more of your amazing stories! ]
rikalynch chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
oh my, oh my. I loved this! great job!
Harbour Master chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
ROFLROFLROFL When he said 'Viva pinatas', I nearly fell off my chair. That's totally such a Dean-ish thing to do/say, lol.
HeyMcFly chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
You know, I've alway wondered what the boys do in their down time. I can totally see this happening, and it made me smile. :) A great "pick me up" after the gloom of the coming apocolypse.
Jennifer chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
all i can say is: WOW... boys and their toys.

so cute tho having the boys relaxing for once :D
AtreidesHeir chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Dear Krissy,

This was actually kinda cool and funny. It's so sad though that I absolutely hate the new systems. I grew up on NES and SNES and Playstation 1 so all the stupid buttons and stuff...oh and don't even get me started on the Wii. I love playing Raving Rabbits on the Plastation 2, but can't play it for shit on the Wii. Too much work. Kids nowadays are so much more technoligically advanced then most of us will ever be.

Thanks for the laugh.

-AtreidesHeir
RaeGhost chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
This was awesome! I can so picture Dean running to the mall and having no clue what all the game systems are. Viva PiƱatas is a fun game too!
devilsinthedetails chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
aww, so nice to see Dean happy. "pretending everything is normal". great story.
x.lizzy.x chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
LOL LOL LOL!

I read the description and busted out laughing...this is so freakin funny! I can even imagine this all too...

very nice...good job :D lol...
non.timebo.mala chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Oh my God. This is absolutely adorable! I LOVE IT!

They should be able to relax and have fun like this in the show. It would be so cute. Hahaha!
VooDoo Doll13 chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Dean would totally be like a giant 5 year old in a video store. I could totally see him rockin' out to Metallica! ;) Maybe EK needs to think about giving the boys some mindless fun, like paintball gunning or video games...something other than booze or screwing to take the edge off of living in the fucked up world they live in...IDK...Just a thought...

Loved it Krissy! I can't wait for you to be done with school so we can read more of your creative genius!