Reviews for Hopeful Theories
Stacymc2012 chapter 4 . 4/29/2011
It's been two years almost... :( Update? Please update? Even if just a tiny one? lol!

Great job on the fic! Keep it up and I hope to read more of your work soon! :)

~Stacy
LyanaDavid chapter 3 . 8/19/2009
That was awesome, just great... and the "Tony yelling at Eli" thing... I just loved it! Everything was there and I could picture the whole thing. Good job!

LyanaDavid chapter 2 . 8/19/2009
Hey... I didn't abandon you and your stories... I promise! I'm just buried very deep under a huge amount of things to do...

That was a very good chapter, well written, long and very in character. I loved it and I'm going to read the next one right now!

You made the whole thing very believable, good job.

LyanaDavid chapter 4 . 8/17/2009
Loved the bathroom thing... It was great.

WishYouWereHere15 chapter 4 . 6/29/2009
can you please update!
softballchick154 chapter 4 . 5/31/2009
i think that u need to update this story
Jovian Trilogy chapter 4 . 5/28/2009
it better be tonys!why did she tell him that.?stupid stupid stupid!not yu...ziva.i get a little too into the .
vivelabookworm chapter 4 . 5/28/2009
No, the baby has to be Tony's! It just has to be! O.o “The results of the blood test is the same as the urine test. Mazel Tov?” That gave me a giggle. LOL. This chapter is AWESOME! D Love it!
Monotufu chapter 4 . 5/27/2009
OMGOMGOMG the baby HAS to be Tony's! I love it and I can't wait for more!
Dreamer22 chapter 4 . 5/27/2009
woot go me! hehe I guess me missing the last four eps and not watching them till this weekend payed off! hehe well done! ::crosses fingers that it is Tonys:: update soon!
RPM Shadow chapter 4 . 5/27/2009
Loving it, loving it!
vamp926 chapter 4 . 5/27/2009
I reminded you too. I asked you what was the last thing you wrote and you said Charter High, and I said don't you think you should work on other stuff too?

LOVES IT! And I know the answer!
Frogster chapter 4 . 5/27/2009
"Oh, Ziva, Ziva" is right. But I hope Tony's the father. Because then Gibbs could be honorary grandpa, right? :)

Update soon!
shirik chapter 2 . 5/27/2009
i loved it! too sad we can only imagine this...

by the way only to let you know- there is no hayat hoptel in tel aviv- if you need relevant information (since i'm israeli ninja girl too lol) don't be shy and ask me.
evincis chapter 4 . 5/27/2009
Whether Ziva is pregnant in the show or not, I love your fic. And even if Michael is the father, Tony will accept the baby, right?

Great fic.