Reviews for First Contact
Sparkling-Unicor chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
THIS BOOK IS SO GOOD! CARRY ON! :D Straight away got into the plot! ;)
vampluva87 chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Amazing! I can actually picture the scene in my head. I love your word choice. You should continue this. I'd love to see more of Dean and Sookie. I think they would make a great pairing.
Ash chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Please write more!
lilykep chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Great job! Im a huge fan of the Sookie books (not so much True Blood) and Supernatural. You did them both justice.
Rae Montgomery chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
This was heartbreaking. I hope you write a sequel, maybe he'll come back with Sam? Its on my favorites list, and I keep coming back to read it over again. I really loved it.
Celestia875 chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
I really enjoyed this story. Awesome job.
with a smile on our lips chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
I liked it! Not sure where you could take it (was it intended to be just a one shot?) but I will definitely read more if you write another chapter!
v son sayian chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
oh wow, you gave me chills with that ending. Very nice, definately not something you see everyday and I absolutely loved it. I'm a little behind on my supernatural (I'm pretty confident that I remember what comes next) but this seemed like something that could have happend and nobody was OOC (something that drives me nuts). I also really loved the ending.
noturbaby chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Awesome, I want more of this. Even though I know what happens, when Sookie figured out I kinda gasped like her. I think these two story lines would fit so well together.
Vee Baby chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Woo! aw man i want to hear more!

My two favourite shows made a baby - and its name is "First Contact" by Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands lol
Kimblekn chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Poor Sookie! Thinking that things like demons and VAMPIRES don't exist! I think more of this would be cool! I would like to kknow if you decide to make more! ;D I vote you do!
electricgurl chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
rocking story! Love that Dean would get a run in before going to sell his soul. Kinda would like to see a run in after he did or when he got back from Hell.

So going to check out your other stories. rock on!
Marz1 chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
very good one shot! so someone did try to talk dean out of it? Her bar is kind of far from south dakota though isn't it? anyway good job!
Mandi82 chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Loved this story! Plz keep going :)
Strangeweavings chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
This was awesome. please do more.