Reviews for Playing The Hostage
Ryumusu chapter 6 . 5/6
*didn't like.. Sorry.. :p
Ryumusu chapter 6 . 5/6
This was an amazing and interesting story.. But I like the ending 'cause Naruto was a bit ooc as he never betrays anyone.. And I like sasunaru more than itanaru.. So it left a bitter taste.. If it had been only itanaru I would've like that.. Well, interesting twists I must say.. :3
Aeronell Shadren chapter 6 . 3/31
SO MANY PLOT TWISTS IN SUCH A SHORT AMOUNT OF TIME.
Lou chapter 6 . 2/9
WOAH!
WHAT A TWIST!
AWESOME STORY!
Mystic-Myth chapter 6 . 12/22/2016
DAMN THAT WAS GOOD
ahans1b chapter 6 . 12/4/2016
This was a good story. Though I don't like the endingredients part with Sasuke.
YaoiFanGirl6221 chapter 6 . 10/12/2016
Great story Absolutely loved it
Kisaki Sakura chapter 6 . 5/20/2016
Interesting, even if the last chap was a little bit over the top.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/3/2016
Dude i read fanfiction almost obsessively and i have literally never read one so plot twisty in so few chapters... im suuuper impressed and this is an awesome story
WinterSolice chapter 6 . 1/2/2016
Was not expecting that ending, but oh god, that was mother fuckin' lovely as everything that I love in the world. I loved this so god damn much XD
Koukaku chapter 6 . 11/22/2015
This is brilliant! I had no idea what was going on and I loved it! The whole plot is just so... Words are failing me. I loved it!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/11/2015
Well… holy shit… that was… that was something. The fucking plot twists though, I mean dam this should be a plot to a movie or something. Lovely fanfic definitely goes in my top ten
Nyree Lydia chapter 6 . 9/24/2015
Holy fu*ck What the fu*k. I actually have no idea what this is about still...like they acted like they...waaahhaahhttattath *the sound of my head exploding* What Just Happened?.
Hyakira chapter 6 . 8/15/2015
"Uchihas were disgustingly possessive, and by Naruto's own admission, he was ... "

Dont want to spoil to those who read reviews first before the story. But damn, that was a surprising ending. Didn't expect it at all, not at all. Hahaha! Good execution of a twist, there was no preparation and suddenly BAM in one chapter.
DiamondBackNeko chapter 6 . 7/6/2015