Reviews for Playing The Hostage
Kisaki Sakura chapter 6 . 5/20
Interesting, even if the last chap was a little bit over the top.
Dude i read fanfiction almost obsessively and i have literally never read one so plot twisty in so few chapters... im suuuper impressed and this is an awesome story
WinterSolice chapter 6 . 1/2
Was not expecting that ending, but oh god, that was mother fuckin' lovely as everything that I love in the world. I loved this so god damn much XD
Koukaku chapter 6 . 11/22/2015
This is brilliant! I had no idea what was going on and I loved it! The whole plot is just so... Words are failing me. I loved it!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/11/2015
Well… holy shit… that was… that was something. The fucking plot twists though, I mean dam this should be a plot to a movie or something. Lovely fanfic definitely goes in my top ten
Nyree Lydia chapter 6 . 9/24/2015
Holy fu*ck What the fu*k. I actually have no idea what this is about still...like they acted like they...waaahhaahhttattath *the sound of my head exploding* What Just Happened?.
Hyakira chapter 6 . 8/15/2015
"Uchihas were disgustingly possessive, and by Naruto's own admission, he was ... "

Dont want to spoil to those who read reviews first before the story. But damn, that was a surprising ending. Didn't expect it at all, not at all. Hahaha! Good execution of a twist, there was no preparation and suddenly BAM in one chapter.
DiamondBackNeko chapter 6 . 7/6/2015
ohmygodwhatthefuck!
kyuubi means nine tails
Quixling chapter 6 . 6/21/2015
Whoa plot twist
SasuxNaruYamixYugi chapter 6 . 6/11/2015
Damn I never expected this type of ending. You did everything perfectly loved it!
kuromi123 chapter 6 . 4/30/2015
That was like a triple twist xD I'm happy but heartbroken and just wow, this was amazing xD
Travesti chapter 6 . 3/18/2015
Wow! Talk about a turnaround ending! I don't think anyone expected that twist. It certainly leaves much to be desired. I think ending with an epilogue would soften it more... But it was really well written overall :)
stubs1101 chapter 6 . 10/21/2014
damn you are amazing! you kept me on my toes the entire time never knowing what was going on and your plot twists were amazing 3
Gemini.Rose12 chapter 6 . 9/28/2014
Woah woah woah! I'm happy, excited, sad, cofused and then happy again. This was marvelous, and awesome story! Not going to lie you had me believing that Naruto was going with Sasuke. And then Shika and Kakashi, like damn...definitely wasn't expecting it.
AsorenRM chapter 6 . 9/26/2014
Even I hate Sasuke, but that was just... Cruel! HA! HA! I like your style! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!