Reviews for Super Smashed Stories
JakeCrusher chapter 4 . 1/2/2011
Reminds me of that show "Hoarders". I would have done a few things differently in stories but aside from that good job.
GiratinaB chapter 2 . 7/20/2009
Chapter 2, better plot.

Story Pro: This line, Susanna got out a magnifying glass and used it to inspect the cockroach more carefully and said, “Sorry, but this cockroach isn’t from my cafe.”

“Oh yeah? Prove it to us then!” the fat guy said.

Susanna went to a portrait on the wall and took it off to reveal a hole behind it. He then slapped the wall next to the hole really hard and suddenly, lots of cockroach the size of human thumbs came crawling out. “The cockroaches in my store much larger than the small one you have there,” he explained.

Story con: short
GiratinaB chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Chapter 1 is good, but not great.

Story Pros: The book that Bowser was reading, Snake's stinky socks, and this “If there is a cleaning contest,” Diddy said, “He’s bound to win first place…”

“On the other hand, I think he’ll win third, second, and first place together…” Pichu said.

Story Cons: Uses a cleeshay, not that funny, and mocks OCD
Nintendogeek01 chapter 10 . 5/16/2009
Out of those... really only 2 of them were funny. But hey, not bad.

Well I'll get around to reading the next story sooner or later.
Nintendogeek01 chapter 9 . 5/16/2009
Amnesia jokes for the win. Though I certainly wouldn't visit that doctor...
Nintendogeek01 chapter 8 . 5/16/2009
Now that was pretty funny. A few mishaps and a prank war are almost always good to get a chuckle or a laugh.
Nintendogeek01 chapter 7 . 5/16/2009
Funnier than the previous chapters to be sure. Still that seemed more like the kind of mellow and relaxing chapter than a humorous one, which is good in its own way.
Nintendogeek01 chapter 6 . 5/16/2009
Again, nothing particularly funny, making the stilts was worth a smirk, but this was really just predictable.
Nintendogeek01 chapter 5 . 5/16/2009
Mm... nothing really funny about this chapter.
Specter24 chapter 10 . 5/11/2009
Well, this was fun while it lasted. In the end, my favorite chapters are still the 5th and the 8th one.

I cannot wait to see the Magister Saga. Ciao for now!
Specter24 chapter 9 . 5/11/2009
Ooh, I know you didn't mean to offend anyone, but try not to say the 'N' word again; it could still offend people even if you didn't mean anything by it.

Anyway, this chapter was pretty funny. It would be pretty funny if Hulk Hogan turned out to be Diddy's dad in the end.
Specter24 chapter 8 . 5/11/2009
My 2nd favorite chapter along with the Starwolf one. I liked how Dedede won the trophy thanks to Kirby patting him on the back. That penguin sure is an awesome king.
Specter24 chapter 7 . 5/11/2009
Link and Young Link sure had a fun time... although, that's my opinion, because they sound like they didn't had much fun at all.
Specter24 chapter 6 . 5/11/2009
Pit is sure dangerous when riding on stilts. I feel sorry for Snake for even teaching Pit how to use them.
Specter24 chapter 5 . 5/11/2009
I like this chapter so far. It's rare to see Star Wolf in silly things, and I found this one pretty funny. It's a shame they didn't win the lottery though...