Reviews for Unwavering Love and the Unknown
Angell4NEPatriots chapter 2 . 5/8/2009
I LOVED THIS! I am not a Leyton fan, though this season I have actually enjoyed them. :) I think this is a perfect representation of Lucas' perspective. I think you captured all he might be thinking and feeling masterfully in this. I am really glad you were persuaded and inspired to write a second part to this. I loved the inclusion of dialogue from the scene on last Monday's episode. I think my favorite line was..."My world began to destruct around us", very powerful and true for his character. Thank you so much for sharing this once again!
LEYTONALWAYS chapter 2 . 5/8/2009
You did an amazing job. I loved it. I believe it's just the way Lucas does really feel. You totally captured his emotions in a beauty for way. I actually cried (lol) So much sadness,my favorite part was the it's you speech. How you added Our dreams can’t come true if you’re not here. And I’m asking destiny to not take you away from me. That was incredible, It was definitely the best poem I have ever readied. Thank you for the dedication to. I so look forward to whatever you write next. I'm a huge Leyton fan, so I only read things about them. You are amazing writer.
Angell4NEPatriots chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Another amazing piece of work! I loved it! You did such an amazing job capturing Peyton's thoughts and emotions about this situation. So much sadness and yet such strength too, there is definitely beauty amidst all the pain in their tragic circumstance. Thank you for sharing this!
LEYTONALWAYS chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
I loved it, it's so different then anything other story I read. please keep going.