Reviews for Peachybutt Meets Long Schlong
SeiferSquallLover chapter 1 . 3/7
loved the story and the detail involved ...

however i thought there could be so much more potencil in this and wish that you had carried the story on just a little bit more.
TheLadyPendragon chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
This is terribly amusing. Is it bad that I also found Seifer's broken dick hilarious? xDD
DanceInFire chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
ROFL 0 Poor Seifer xD
underhandlilies chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
XD

Allow me a moment to die laughing...
JeeNoo chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
HEY XD I printed this out and I was reading it in class at university, and I was struggling to hold back my laughs XD !

and Squall expected him to bark at him - I imagined Seifer barking at him and covered my mouth and ran out the classroom when I read that line XD and I just got home now ..heh

That was great XD awesome fic !
z chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
OH GOD OH GOD AHAHAHAHA. Calm down please, Mr. Long Schlong! I am dying.

And at the same time, there is touchingness! I don't know what to think, but this was excellent.
Carrie chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Ahahahaha! this is fantastic!
Haunt of twilight chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Awe! how cute. i love this pair!
CheekyHolmes chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
I couldn't help but giggle insanely along with Squall. Great humor. Wah...the end was so sweet and I wish there was more.
Ore no Naruto chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
AHAHA! That was so funny! xD

You made great fics. Love it~!
Ris13 chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
That can't be it! there has to be more! well if that is it then it was sweet... Kinda morbid but sweet.
asialisek chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
you know... i'd say that you're rather adept at drawing out the atmosphere between these two. all that stuff that goes on when neither of them are talking.. it's great.

more than great.

yes... Lol. It takes a keen eye to draw that stuff out and verbalize it to the point of it being palatable.

Awesome.
Feina chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
I love the way that you write. It is almost like this other author on , DB2020. Her fics are amazing! )
Itavita chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
XD I laughed so much during this story. I love your humor, and the plot was great, as well. I'll have to look up more of your stuff in the coming days.
Titels chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
lol, that was kinda funny. But you do know there is no bone in the penis, right;;