Reviews for Compatible As Cats & Dogs
Demonic Mello chapter 4 . 7/23/2013
umm Rodger is OOC he hates kids according to the book. it's good but yeah I had to tell you.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/13/2012
Wha! What happens too Matt? I must know! So update soon!
iGothicOtaku chapter 4 . 1/7/2011
Please update this story! I know it's about 2 years old now, but it's very well written, & I would like it to continue!

Keep on writing-**iGO**
xXDeathGamerXx chapter 4 . 5/20/2010
you are an awesome writer! please update as soon as u can!(gives u 1000000000 cookies) these r 4 being such a exellent writer! hope u update )
pumpkinlight chapter 4 . 7/8/2009
Ah I love it.

I adore Wammy's era fics. This is a great one.

It's well written and amusing. I enjoy your characterisation of each of them as well.

I'm excited for another chapter. :3
jinnabun chapter 4 . 6/14/2009
...Oh woah now.

You made Roger nice.

o.o

XD
archangelraphaelsdaughter chapter 4 . 5/19/2009
what are you talking about having lost half your readers? that chapter was fantastic! it revealed an interesting part of mello, and i agree with what you said at the start of this chapter - about mello being complex and THE GODDAMN WRITERS OF DN NOT GIVING MELLO OR MATT A PAST! they were WAY more important than mikami

anyways, mello was acting really cute at the end, but i want to see mello recovering a bit. i dont like it when he hurts himself! and he needs to resolve things with matt!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Living in a fantasy chapter 4 . 5/16/2009
I enjoy all aspects of Wammy days fics, from fluff to angst. I feel very bad for both boys. I wish we knew exactly what happened to Matt (hint, hint). Mello was really awful to him, but that he feels even a little guilty about it is good.

I liked this chapter. Mello's emotions were very intense in this one, and younger!Mello had me feeling sympathetic and protective. I'm looking forward to more from you
xXMidnight-ShadowXx chapter 4 . 5/13/2009
aww...don't be so hard on yourself. the chappie was still awesome! it shows how matt's actions are really affecting mello. his mom seems terrible, even though she isn't like, abusing him or something(or is she?). words hurt more often than action(well, from my POV).

but seriously, him breaking a window is sorta awesome. lol. you better watch out for mello's window-soon-to-be-your-face breaking skills too. xD

it's sweet that roger's being nice to mello. i can so imagine him pouting as roger patted his head. omfg! so cute!
bowieblast chapter 4 . 5/13/2009
I really liked this chapter for some reason, the part at the end with Roger and Mello made me smile. :] Keep up the good work! :D
xXMidnight-ShadowXx chapter 3 . 5/11/2009
Near sounds so smart in the chapter O.o aww...mello...don't be so mean to matt..you made him mad -pouts-

note to self: never mess with matt or else that wall might be your face. O.O but still wondering, are we getting close to nkowing about matt's past? -tilts head-
archangelraphaelsdaughter chapter 3 . 5/11/2009
aww! mellos such a bitchface, but it was wellwritten! near was very nearlike, no OOCness, but i want to know matts past! and mellos too now!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
kandiiapple23 chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
cool story hey you should make mello and matt get into this big fight and all of wammys will see and you should let matt win and make mello have a corenary(i always wanted to see that)
bowieblast chapter 2 . 5/10/2009
That was a good chapter! I want to know why Matt was crying though. :[ Update soon please! :D
xXMidnight-ShadowXx chapter 2 . 5/9/2009
wow! awesome story! lol. matt really is like a puppy isn't he? and that's why he's so awesomely cute! xD -glomps him-

the two seems like they're getting along really well too :D but what was matt crying about? o.O update soon!