Reviews for Mars and Venus
Watkinssentinel chapter 3 . 7/21/2009
lol I love it. Hehe.
SassyGirl chapter 3 . 6/29/2009
Yay, I'm late to review! Anyway, it's very nice to see Arm Candy here again, but really, the first ficlet shone here! Hahaha. I love Wufei and Noin now! XD They're so funny!

I bet Relena is cute while Heero teaches her how to use the chopsticks.
Aja-Golde chapter 3 . 6/22/2009
I think that Quatre and Dorothy's relationship gives new meaning to the term 'tough love'!
j2040 chapter 3 . 6/22/2009
hi. it's been a long time since i logged here. but hey! I love to see Relena stumbling to learn how to use the chopsticks. then you added here arm candy! This is good.

It feels great to read humor fics nowadays.

Pag-ibig at Kapayapaan!
Pinkstriped-flamingo chapter 3 . 6/21/2009
I did notice some altered dialogues-the one in your summary is my favorite! Bahahaha! Dudette, I'll read this again. After all, we always consider fics like this as pick-me-ups in the morning, ayt? Bahahaha! *apir*
Pinkstriped-flamingo chapter 2 . 6/20/2009
Ah, this one I remember. Don't worry, I know I didn't review it properly in your livejournal so I will now, hehe. Relena's pretty IC I think, with that cute 'tude and all. My favorite scene is when she stole Heero's line, "I'll kill you"..but then again, like what someone who reviewed this at your LJ said, you should've put a cuter reaction from Heero..like laugh at it or something. ;) I love the little revelation at the end.

Hey, I'll digress a bit..where's your 4xD ficlet collection? black ivory and white ebony one?
Pinkstriped-flamingo chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Just stumbled onto this fic and...man, I hate you! I think my spleen's bursting already! Can't remember how many times I LMAO'd! For some reason I don't want to believe your humor is running dry already. Heheh.

Did you post this in your livejournal? I haven't seen this before.
Aja-Golde chapter 2 . 6/19/2009
You do Relena so nicely...she's just as I imagined she would be! Cute, stubborn, and always plotting a way to show Heero up! The perfect match for him, eh? And so many twists and turns in such a short fic...cute romance, cute plot, and definitely cute dialogue!

Now I'm going to read it over again :)
Xardion chapter 2 . 6/17/2009
I'm not going to be able to stop laughing if you keep making fanfics like this. Hehehehehe... Though I bet Relena looks cute with the chopsticks tied in her hair.
Xardion chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Trouble...reviewing...Too...funny...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
petalled chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Lol, am I right to assume that this was inspired by the scene from Haruki Murakami's Kafka on the Shore where Oshima tells off someone from a women's rights group who doesn't realize he's a tranny? :p Excellent GW take on the scene. _
Chibi Rose Angel chapter 2 . 6/16/2009
That was adorable! Thank you for writing this! I've had similiar experiences concerning Japanese food so I couldn't help smiling and snickering throughout this piece. Half way through the story, I was expecting her to just pick up the sushi with her fingers and eat it that way. I must say you write Heero and Relena just the way I like it. You make them believable and lifelike. Not all stiff and boring like most people tend to do.
Aja-Golde chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Haha! I was wondering what was going on, until Noin introduced herself, and then I felt mortified on behalf of the old lady. Noin is just too clever. Go women. And go Wufei, he's just sitting back there with an all-knowing smirk.

Very nice surprise. I loved the line about Noin's title including the word female. That was a nice touch.
Adaon chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
That, was great. Well done.

I love how Wufei is just sitting there in the backround keeping his cool.
Aiels chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Oh wow! that was great. I was cracking up.