Reviews for Fulfillment
ayami chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
like it ! ahahaha..it was a bit weird but it was still cute in the end ! nice one..more shirleyxlelouch please?
Geass Bunny chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
I'm too lazy to log in...

Anyway, I think we all know this is the most realistic Shirley/Lelouch lemon around ;)
alicekinsno1 chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Poor Lelouch. His being bad at sex- totally believable, given how thin and wimpy he is! He probably doesn't have enough stamina to perform.
planer sage chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA. What a wanker. With a girl as hot as shirley, I'd need all night and most of next morning.
seductive-love chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
This made me smile.

Short, sweet, and spectacular. I wish you'd write more. ;)
Velshard chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
'snort' Hah quite funny but definitely what one calls a virgin's story.
O-Mega Lead chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
I really liked this little clip; it was very realistic as far as what would happen with the two. I will say though, that it leaves a bit to be desired as far as basic setup (even though for this it is not really needed) and leaves a few questions. All in all though, I think this is quite a good one shot.
DreamScene chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
This is amazing.

I really wanted to read Lelouch/Shirley and this was a great find. I'm just a little sad that there aren't more of these stories out there.

Thank you for writing this!
Rinhail chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Congrats on keeping them IC, especially in that sort of situation. :D
Suffocated Entity chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
That was so realistic. This is exactly why Lelouch has to bottom, he just doesn't have the stamina! XD I thought it was very sweet how Shirley was very accepting about it. And only six minutes...? It would take me about fifteen to make this. Favorited biotch!
Kyda onee-chan chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
so good!1 i love dis couple please write another like dis!11
Candelabra chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Oh, this is lovely. And so in character. And so expected, of Lelouch. XD

This is a sweet little ficlet. :)
LawliPop chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
I really liked this. - The writing was very nice, I like your style a lot. You managed to capture everything in so few words, especially Shirley's view of Lelouch. It was very in-character to me (both the Lelouch being terrible with sex - cause I can't honestly imagine him being very good at all XD - and Shirley accepting him anyways because she loves him no matter what). Great job! _