Reviews for Once
Toukia chapter 5 . 5/9/2015
Gah, I wanna know what happened and what will happen to IchiRuki and Renji and Inoue and Ryoko. It's seems complicated and I'm so curious! Hehe. Hope you will finished this story. It's really nice ya know. :3
ilovebks chapter 5 . 4/8/2013
nice chapter! but you should update more and introduce your OC's and describe them more.
darklover chapter 5 . 4/1/2013
Great cover! It's awesome.

I don't recall reading about Ryoko, which makes it random, but maybe my memory is just bad. To make an OC blend in you must make sure the canon characters react in character. The OC must not have all the limelight. It's hard to do, I best OCs are supporting characters, but I think in the anime fandom, they have a bad rap, because most people write them as the main characters.

Anyway, keep writing!
teshichan chapter 5 . 3/31/2013
Little IchiRuki moment at the parting. Ichigo sure has some guts asking that from Rukia. But somehow, i'm glad Rukia didn't stay. Maybe this will speed up the development or something.

As for the OC, to be honest, I prefer to not have them. No matter how well written an OC is, i'm just not comfortable having them.

Anyway, excellent writing as usual. hope you update soon!
darklover chapter 4 . 2/1/2013
I'm hoping they'll be more progress with Ichigo and Rukia's relationship in the coming chapters. Nice job for this chapter.

As far as the messages, it's up to you. As a writer, I like to take the time to personally thank all who take the time to leave a review. I also enjoy hearing from the writers whom I have reviewed for. Some authors are never into this because of life or whatever and many readers do not review.
Stacey.and.stars chapter 4 . 2/1/2013
This is a very unique story, i love it, and i think you should do whay you want to do. You just gained another follower. Cheers!
Animevy116 chapter 4 . 1/31/2013
I like how Rukia (kind of) replaced Orihime. You know, her house and job is now occupied by Rukia. And I like how you used the quote (by Rukia) from the first few episodes. Yay! Your style of writing is really unique and the plot is very interesting! I can't wait to see what happens! :)
Hey chapter 4 . 1/31/2013
Good Chapter. I am not too good with english so I don't think you had any grammer problems. But the chapter was great. Reading it just made the built up inside me wanting more. Ahh I am wondering if this ending will be like the movie, if that is what you are basing it on. ANyways keep it up. Regardless how it ends, I would like to finish this story till they end.
Nica chapter 4 . 1/31/2013
omg that was fast! another update!
hey you're really good it makes me feel like writing another ichiruki fic, or rather, continue my crappy ichiruki fics (btw my ff-net username is imthebrideofbyakuya yaaah crappy name too)

I really love this one and I wanna know what happens next!
I'll be waiting **
teshichan chapter 4 . 1/31/2013
Yey! An update! Love the little developments happening per chapter. Gives us glimpses of the reality behind what's happening. Although i do sometimes get confused on the POVs but nothing that disturbing.

As a reviewer, i personally like it when authors acknowledge what i'm saying. Not annoying at all. :)

Now, if you're afraid that people wont like your plot, don't be. You can't please everybody. Personally, FF is an outlet for my imagination so i write what i want. If people like it then good. If they dont, well, that's life. :) hehe (sorry for the unsolicited words of 'wisdom')
wickedliz chapter 4 . 1/31/2013
Yay *does little fic happy clap*

I love Glen Hansard, so I listented to the song while reading, it worked with great effect. You can see Ichigo's and Orihime's relationship play out, like a beautiful farce. Skinny love, right? ;)

Nice job adding in one of Rukia's more memorable canon lines, it flowed naturally with the story and created a bridge across that comfortable distance they've created.
Nica chapter 3 . 1/31/2013
wowowow! I love it!
even though the shift from the 2nd chapter to the 3rd seemed kinda rushed, it still ended well :D
I'll be waiting for more updates Im so glad I checked my email and received a notif of this. It's been so long since I last went to FF so yeah, im glad everything worked out fine for me.
Take care!
Hey chapter 3 . 1/26/2013
Hello, Just wanted to let you know I am really enjoying your fanfiction. It is hard for me to get into AU fics since sometimes they seem wayyy out there. Hopefully you will continue with this story. Cause I would like to see how it is played out as well as why Rukia and Ichigo are at the position they are now.
darklover chapter 3 . 1/24/2013
Well this was interesting. I hope you do continue. Regardless of time, try and finish it. You're speaking to someone that's taken years to fiinish stories and is still tryng to finish 2 remaining WIPs. It's better late than never:)
JustGrace13 chapter 3 . 1/24/2013