Reviews for The Angels have the Phone Box
Lyoness of Avalon chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
I really enjoyed the Doctor's gentle nudging.
I thought it was sweet and poignant and really well-timed with regards to both universes.
ramblingsofatimetraveler chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
KatZenSPN chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Oh, thank you for this story. Beautifully written, well-paced, in-character. If anybody needs a Doctor, it's Dean Winchester.
DaughterofLuthien chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Oh. My. Goodness. This is easily the best superwho fic I have ever read. It felt natural, every one was in character, and the narration was so very Dean. Also, the Doctor's last speech was perfect: very inspiring, and I could actually practically hear him saying it.

This was just extremely well-written, and I loved every bit of it. It's nice to see some of the hope of the Whoniverse be applied to the seriously dark situations of Supernatural. Dean definitely needs some of that.
ChibiAyane chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Very nicely done. Very philosophical. Makes you think.
kirallie chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Poor Doctor trying to get through to Dean
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Fantastic. This was amazing. You captured Dean and the Doctor beautifully. I would love to see more crossovers from you.
Illucida chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
I love how you did this. It was thoughtful, and it's plain to see how hard you worked on it. This was a fantastic meshing of the two universes. Fantastic job.

Struthious chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
This is amazing.

Love love love how you managed to cross the two canons together, and the characterization was brilliant - well done!
YangWarrior chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Very cool story. Great characterization and interactions. I hope you write a sequel!
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Love it! Any chance of some sort of sequel?
StilleNacht chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
I thought this was awesome. I really liked it. It shows Dean breaking down but the Doctor, who does surprisingly remind me of Cas, changing things in his usual unusual way. LOL. it was funny and insightful as well. now we know why Dean actually answered the phone! XD if he did...i think he did. but i can't remember. *faceplants* and I call myself a fangirl. anyway, awesome story!
SPNkitkat chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Woah, I really loved this! You've got both characters down perfectly, I think. & Although I've only sorta recently started watching Dr Who, I've been an SPN fan for a while now. And I could totally imagine this happening, the whole time I was pretty much playing it through with the actors in my head :P

one of the best crossovers I've read! :D Well done!
PhoenixRe chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Well, this was thought provoking to say the least. I think you did a marvelous job with Dean and the Doctor.
trecebo chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
I think you scored big on this one. It's in voice for both characters and on the mark. Dean's weariness and the Doctor's doctorness-it makes for a good read and a great crossover.