Reviews for Quantum Fluctuations
LVB chapter 13 . 7/20/2014
I love alternate reality stories and this was great!
LoreleiZabini chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
I just reread this story after a long interval- i think it is my favourite trek story! Would love to see a story from B'Elanna"s point of view with Tom missing- presumed dead and B coping with raising a child by herself. Thanks for writing :)
skadoo chapter 13 . 9/29/2013
Fascinating fic! This was lovely. Thanks.
sasslady chapter 13 . 1/2/2013
Definetly A story, love the jump thru time and seeing the alternative lives of BLT
Guest chapter 13 . 8/13/2012
Amazing story! It would have made a great episode! So did alternate B'Elannas come to their universe? Cause if they did, it would be interesting to see things from toms point of view.
Kezhke chapter 13 . 5/27/2010
I've put off reading this for a year because...well, I don't really remember why. But now that the J/Cers seem to have taken over the Voyager page, I'm catching up on some old missed stories. And I loved it. I particularly like the way you write dialogue between P and T. You always manage to capture humor, flirtation, and sincere care for each other all at once. Great story.
teawithhoney chapter 13 . 6/28/2009
This was another lovely story from you, and really read like an episode. Your fics are amazing1
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 13 . 6/7/2009
Interesting idea, I have to admit; nice job.

The initial realities might not have differed that much from the ‘original’ one, but the reasons for each divergent event in reality were really rather interesting reading…

Quite frankly, my only compliant is that you skipped over covering the full details of the reality where B’Elanna was still on the “Val Jean” in as sufficient depth as you might have done; I wouldn’t have minded seeing how everyone reacted to Seska’s true identity being exposed there (Relatively indifferent about the Klingon timeline given that we’ve seen various examples of life on Klingon ships over the years).

Oh, and I wouldn’t have minded someone making a joke about the fact that B’Elanna and Worf have managed to go dimension-jumping by accident AND are the only Klingons in Starfleet- maybe Tom could have asked if it was a ‘rite of passage’ Klingons had to go through for choosing such an interesting career path?-, but that’s just a matter of personal opinion rather than anything else.

Still, your explanation for WHAT was causing the shifts in the end made a certain sense- even if the issue of what happened to the B’Elannas ‘our’ one replaced remains-, and the events of the last reality where she was on Earth was really rather cute in their way…

Keep up the good work!
starrylaa chapter 13 . 5/23/2009
Good ending. I particularly liked the beginning. The last AU was definitely my favourite, and I love what Admiral Owen tells her. I would have loved a few more scenarios, like a what-if B'Elanna's father never left, but this was a good place to end. I'm surprised only one B'Elanna came here, I would have expected more, since I don't think two would have ended up in the same place?

I'm glad with how things ended (or starts) with Tom and B'Elanna.
betty brant chapter 13 . 5/21/2009
I loved this story! Sorry I didn't get time to review it until now, but I read every chapter as it appeared avidly. The premise is an old favorite in Trek stories, but your handling of it is original, amusing and appropriate to the characters. I like the way that B'Elanna connected with the alternative versions of her crewmates, Tom's family and Tom in the different realities. I also liked that she arrived in a more receptive mood to Tom, but that they were still be cautious a bit at the end. You write such great Tom and B'Elanna friendship/ relationship stories, with the friendship being handled with particular sensitivity. Well done. By the way, I wouldn't mind if you were to post the other story either (but only if you want to, of course) because I will happily read anything you write in this fandom.
sbfisher chapter 13 . 5/19/2009
I do enjoy reading your AU stories. I would say, if you decide to post that other story, let it be because you are comfortable with it. Otherwise, I'll read whatever you post. You are a good author - wish I had half your talent!
biancaruth chapter 13 . 5/18/2009
Laughed out loud when she first arrived. Thought the end was very poignant.
draconous chapter 13 . 5/18/2009
Please write them! I love your stories and it's be such a long time since I've read P/T stories.
Kath chapter 13 . 5/18/2009
Wonderful story! The characters are so believable, so well-written. Thanks for taking us on a wild, thoroughly enjoyable ride - hope there are more to come!
Riss - uscmam chapter 13 . 5/18/2009
Very nice.

I really like the concept of this story. I love how you carried it out. The varity you had in the different trips, but common theme of people were really nice.

I love this chapter. The interaction between P&T is amazing.

Thanks for sharing this wonderful story.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »