Reviews for Forgive Me Brother For I Have Sinned
DeangirlSam1212 chapter 2 . 10/21/2012
omg I loved this story. I think you should continue. I would so LOVE to read it.
Dynetyven chapter 2 . 1/6/2010
Oh im a sucker for evil/sam i just cant get enough
KDean9 chapter 2 . 12/8/2009
ah wow intense story i love reading stories like this exactly wut i was lookn for great writing is amazing seems like your right there! ha anyways great job on it always love reading a good dean vs sam fic keep up great work]
lynxzpanther chapter 2 . 9/10/2009
that was amazing! of course, I'm a dean girl, but still!

first, i loved the argument w/ Cas, because that was the argument that they really needed to actually have and never did.

next, i loved the scene of torture because it still showed the true sammy there, he was just overshadowed, and it does make a lot of sense. plus, it got my best friend and i in an intense discussion about "what ifs" like the fact that in this situation, I would be Sammy (i like demon powers... XD ) and how she couldn't lock me up, so she'd leave it to our other best guy friend, but how in this situation, he'd totally fall for the tricks and come try to rescue me, at which point the demon me would messily kill him while the real me screamed bloody murder inside, and then she said that she would stop him from opening the door once i was in... she'd just pretend she hated the person inside once she couldn't see me... XD

so thank you for both an amazing story and a reason to have one of the most interesting hypothetical conversations of my life. :D
lynxzpanther chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
oh my god, i love the good sammy side! no matter how quiet and tiny, so long as it's still there, i can have hope. :D i love how you wrote it, because it really does seem like they would both be thinking all of those things!
MoiraWinchester chapter 2 . 9/3/2009
Were you a sadist in a former life? Ouch, my heart hurts. The images in my head, wow...You are too good at this. Keep it up! :o)
MoiraWinchester chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Sam you little cry baby...Bring Sammy back. Dean, guilt, will it ever stop. Maybe Dean should have taped his mouth shut before he closed the door. And now that you mention it, maybe slapped him once just for kicks. SAMMY Come home! Ruby you Bitch.
sayuri2023 chapter 2 . 6/7/2009
WOW! you've kept them well in character, and one could almost feel the pain going through both of them.

Good job!
Raksha-Keller17 chapter 2 . 6/3/2009
Awesomeness, wish you had continued it.
DaughterofFlynn chapter 2 . 5/10/2009
Wow...this was so well written, I could almost feel the pain and emotions that Sam and Dean were feeling!
DaughterofFlynn chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
I almost cried the end of this chapter! Good job!
darksupernatural chapter 2 . 5/9/2009
A little cruel on Sam's part, but still not hating because it could yet happen. It won't be blood deprivation, it will be the evil taking hold, for as long as it does-please not long, please not long-*mutters to self*

Thanks for adding.
Wen1 chapter 2 . 5/7/2009
thanks for this other chapter, but you can't let us there ! lol

Wen
DarkAero chapter 2 . 5/7/2009
Oh my... GREAT! O_O

Please, you HAVE to continue. This is just great.

Cruel, but great. ;D