Reviews for Stupid Mistake
BioHelixx chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Awww - that so sweet! And yes, please add chapters - now!
StarliteOracle chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Ali Nowac chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Aww I love the two of them together. It's really a shame that they canceled the show.
jckris chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Your good at writing about them. I just got interested in this show because of Jeremy Renner but I found that I liked it. I was going to make a suggestion about a story off of this one, you mentioned in it about something that Davis did to her I think that would be a story and Jason be the one who helps her through it kind of thing.
NikeVictory chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Please continue with this!
ady-ell chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Multichapter please! Great story line so far. I'd love to see where you take it!
typegirl19 chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Great start. I'd love for you to continue. Despite my best efforts at emailing ABC to KEEP The Unusuals, I will need fanfic to keep me going. I hope you continue the story.
mkustin chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
really, really good. i was so happy when there was finally fanfiction on here that i was worried it was going to suck because most first fanfics for things do. but, this one most assuredly did not. i would love for some multi-chap going on. maybe a bit of a prologue onto how they got to here and then where they go. but, all in all. fantastic.
Hips chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
Keep writing! I loved it. Fantastic. :) Great job.
gant54 chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Thanks for writing this. I love this couple. Loved this story