Reviews for Grindylow
glee-weasley chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Holy shit, that was amazing. I'm not sure I can say much more than that. Perfect.
Slytherin66 chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
This was so sad but well done I did feel sorry sorry for Fleur in the second task given her fear she she has to think her sister would be lost forever or was in real danger.

I am glad Fleur was able to get some peace even if it was because of something so sad. There seems to be little regard for mental health in the magical world.

The other sad detail in this story is Fleur who has a beautiful name ends up Mrs Weasley such an unattractive name for someone who looks so good.
hrgirl chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
That made me cry! My older sister and I got in a bug fight yesterday. I think it is time I go talk it out with her. Thank you.
shetan83 chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Oh my gosh, this was so heartbreaking. But so well-written.
Intoxicated-Eyes chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Oh my. This was...amazing. One of those stories that give you chills. Sad, with a tinge of eeriness, especially at the end. very well done. :]
RavenEcho chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
sleepy queens chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
That was so sad. Really well-written, but so sad. It brought tears to my eyes.
LeylaFenixx chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
You left me with absolutely no words. I'm astonishes. The death of Gabrielle was so unexpected.

"Gabrielle died at the age of thirty-eight, suddenly and unexpectedly from a fever, her unborn daughter dying with her."

Those lines left me astonished. Excellent piece. You left me simply speechless. Great work.
emmmmpty profile chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
That was amazing, and terribly moving. I can imagine how I would feel... I have four little sisters, you see, so helpless... And it was so believable, I almost cried... Anyway, good job.
Account up to deletion chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Huh... I can't exactly say how I'm feeling after reading this fanfiction... I'm afraid my words left me.
Whoopsydaisy chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Very bittersweet. She buried her nightmares along with her sister. It seems almost poetic.
NellieNotMolly chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
It's hard to think of Fleur suffering throughout her life, haunted by these nightmares each time insecurity seems to be cropping up. But losing Gabi is so much worse than any nightmare, so I suppose they no longer would have had as much of an effect on her. Or maybe they were a premonition of some sort. Really terrifying for her, and Bill, too.
MBP chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Katy, how is it possible that this is by far the saddest thing you've ever written when you've already broken my heart many times over with your Weasley stories?

It is, though. I am ACHING for Fleur now, literally. I am entirely choked up. This is brilliant, and it's something I'd NEVER have thought of. Wow.
Dodger Gilmore chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
This was beautiful. I love your Fleur, and this was a very interesting new take on her drama with the Grindylow. I loved it.
Princess Gillybean chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Wow, this was incredibly beautiful, in a sad, poignant kind of way. I really love they way you write Fleur.