Reviews for After the Ever After
xandra19 chapter 10 . 1/30
Awww! Roxana is a beautiful name. And a cute girl.
Thanks for the story.
memogoth08 chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
havent read the first part yet D:
maddy tdifan chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
well i have to say that was sweet. Gwen:yes, but i have four kids, Nick, Melody, Isebella, and Alice. Trent:also they are playing with my guitar, shit, oh wait they are just playing with a toy.*i roll my eyes* Gwen:o-k, any ways me and Trent are not married yet, we are going to get married on October 31, 2010. me:we know, we know, we got everything planned. Trent:cant wait! Gwen:yes you can. Trent:that is your opinion, but my opinion is that. i love you. Gwen:me too. me:alrighty then well i guess, have to say i liked the story, oh by the way Gwen and Trent kid are, Nick is the oldest he is one month old,and the girls were born on the same day so they are 4 weeks :hwye! Melody:birdie! Gwen:ya she loves her birds. Melody:birdie! *Gwen and Trent laughs* Gwen: ok birdie. Melody:yeah! Isebella:hewo. Alice:how u doin. Trent:woah! haha, who set a trap? *girls giggle* Nick: it spider man! *me and Gwen laugh* Gwen: hello spider man. :*snickers*hello. Gwen:remember one part in the first moive when spider man saves a girl. Trent:oh, i remember. kids:eww! Gwen:*giggles* *walks over and kisses Trent up side down!* Trent:spider man feels me down?Gwen:sure,*loosens rope he falls on Gwen* Trent:you ok? Gwen:i am :ok kids would you like to say goodbye? kids:ok! bye!
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 10 . 10/11/2010
Yay! That was the best happy ending! Oooh she is pregnant again! Awww, they finally got married, and everyone is okay!
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 9 . 10/11/2010
That was soo sad! I hope Gwen wakes up. But on the upside, at least Roxanna is okay! Really good chapter!
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 7 . 10/11/2010
That was soo sweet of Trent. I know it's cruel and unnice but Heather's insult was a bit amusing. But that was horrible. I just had to say it. How could Chris make her sleep outside? Pregnant!
The loving Angel chapter 10 . 6/28/2009
ah!*good ahh*e!
The all knowing Hyper chapter 10 . 5/30/2009
A Sweet end, to a sweet story
Axel0913 chapter 10 . 5/30/2009
what an amazing story! i loved it! awesome ending!
Trent and Gwen 4ever chapter 10 . 5/30/2009
Aww!That was great!
Hjhj chapter 8 . 5/30/2009
DON'T YOU DARE MAKE GWEN DIE! YOU UNDERSTAND ME! DON'T!
The all knowing Hyper chapter 8 . 5/26/2009
Honestly, we all know how this will end, no suspence, man, none
Trent and Gwen 4ever chapter 8 . 5/26/2009
OMG!You have to update soon,I am like dying to know what happens!I'm scared about this!Make me happy again please! ( but it is so good!
Trent and Gwen 4ever chapter 3 . 5/19/2009